- Generating cooking recipes using TensorFlow and LSTM Recurrent Neural Network: A step-by-step guide - Jul 3, 2020.
A character-level LSTM (Long short-term memory) RNN (Recurrent Neural Network) is trained on ~100k recipes dataset using TensorFlow. The model suggested the recipes "Cream Soda with Onions", "Puff Pastry Strawberry Soup", "Zucchini flavor Tea", and "Salmon Mousse of Beef and Stilton Salad with Jalapenos". Yum!? Follow along this detailed guide with code to create your own recipe-generating chef.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Own and drive forward major data engineering initiatives and architectural decisions for systems that ingest, transform, organize, and expose data.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Scientist - May 23, 2015.
You will own major analysis and inference projects, working independently with other parts of the organization to deliver internal and external business value in a safe, reliable and scalable fashion.
- Blue Apron: Data Scientist - May 23, 2015.
Help us infer food preferences, create complex demand prediction models, quantitatively characterize recipe quality, build critical analytics to power a massive logistics operation, and identify innovative new data products.
- Blue Apron: Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Join our team to revolutionize the food chain through data; empower the organization through the ingestion, organization, manipulation, and delivery of fast, reliable, and consistent data.