- Monash University: Research Fellows, Statistical Learning, Time Series, Relational/Structural Learning [Melbourne, Australia] - Jun 7, 2019.
An exciting opportunity has opened up within the Faculty of Information Technology for three Research Fellows to conduct research into Statistical Learning, Time Series, and Innovative Solutions in collaboration with world class academics.
- Nofima: Postdoctoral Researcher [Tromso, Norway] - Jun 4, 2019.
Nofima is searching for a postdoctoral candidate experienced in image analysis and machine learning for a project to improve sustainability and minimize waste in the seafood industry.
- Monash University: Research Fellow, Graphical Models [Melbourne, Australia] - May 30, 2019.
An exciting opportunity has opened up within the Faculty of Information Technology for a Research Fellow to conduct research into Graphical Models in collaboration with world class academics.
- DMIR Research Group at the University of Wurzburg: Postdoctoral Researcher in Machine Learning for Time Series Analysis [Wurzburg, Germany] - May 28, 2019.
The DMIR Research Group at the University of Würzburg offers a habilitation position for a postdoctoral researcher in the area of machine learning for temporal data.
- Örebro University: AI/Machine Learning Postdoc Researcher [Örebro, Sweden] - Sep 11, 2018.
Örebro University is seeking a Postdoc Researcher in Örebro, Sweden. The successful candidate will be working with selecting sensors as well as integrating and processing data from these.
- Monash: Research Fellow Opportunities in Dialogue Research (Melbourne, Australia) - Aug 9, 2018.
We are inviting outstanding postdoctoral academics to join our world-class team to deliver high-quality research that will help shape the future of AI for conversational assistants, human-robot interaction, customer service, and other domains.
- U. of Tartu: Junior Group Leader (Senior Research Fellow) in Data Analytics - Jul 11, 2018.
The successful applicant will create a new internationally competitive research group starting with a seed grant of 1.25 million euros over 5 years.
- University College Dublin: Research Fellow - Jun 22, 2018.
Seeking a Research Fellow to start on a new multi-million-euro, multi-year industry research project, funded by a global technology company.
- Which Data Profession Has The Highest Job Satisfaction? - Jun 12, 2018.
KDnuggets poll compares Machine Learning Engineer, Researcher, Data Scientist and other professions and identifies one with the highest job satisfaction. Job satisfaction usually starts high, but drops significantly after 4 years on the job.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute: Post-Doctoral Fellow - May 14, 2018.
Seeking a post-doctoral researcher to join our research team, which includes faculty, several graduate students and a software engineer, for the DARPA -sponsored Warfighter Analytics using Smartphones for Health (WASH ) project.
- Machine Learning Engineer, Researcher, Data Scientist have the highest job satisfaction - Apr 26, 2018.
KDnuggets poll finds that Machine Learning Engineer, Researcher, and Data Scientist have the highest job satisfaction. Job satisfaction usually starts high, but drops significantly after 4 years on the job. Data professionals in Asia and Latin America are most unsatisfied.
- Expedia: Senior Applied Researcher – Machine Learning - Apr 23, 2018.
Seeking top-notch applied researchers and scientists interested in breaking new grounds to solve some of the most complex computational problems in the marketing domain.
- RMIT University: Research Fellow - Apr 17, 2018.
Seeking a candidate to support the research aims of developing and evaluating multi-stage search engines. The appointee will help develop novel indexing / querying techniques and create new ranking algorithms for web-scale data collections.
- University College Dublin: Postdoc Research Fellow - Mar 16, 2018.
Seeking a temporary Post-doctoral Research Fellow in the UCD School of Computer Science for a project on analysing activity/fitness data, working with a team of researchers at the Insight Centre for Data Analytics.
- The Voleon Group: Machine learning research, software development, & referral opportunities - Feb 6, 2018.
Seeking exceptionally talented machine learning researchers and senior software engineers. Candidates who will be available within the next 12 months will be considered.
- NEC Laboratories America: Researcher, Data Science - Jan 29, 2018.
Seeking multiple researchers to work in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data mining.
- Accenture: Artificial Intelligence Experienced Researcher - Mar 16, 2017.
Seeking an experienced well-rounded artificial intelligence researcher with a passion for using AI to help us redesign how we solve critical applied business problems for the world’s largest firms.
- NEC Labs: Researcher - Feb 20, 2017.
Seeking multiple researchers to work in the area of data analytics and mining. The ideal candidates must have expertise in data mining and statistical learning, and can develop algorithms to analyze massive amount of data to build innovative analytics applications.
- Zoll LifeVest: Advisory Researcher, Predictive Algorithms - Jan 18, 2017.
Seeking individuals to conduct applied research on predictive algorithms to advance the company strategy of improving outcomes for patients at risk of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, collaborating with teams of Physicians, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and Machine Learning Specialists.
- Monash University: Applied Data Science Research Position - Jul 23, 2016.
Play a critical role working with the staff and students of the faculty to conduct joint research with external industry and research partners applying advanced data analytics to solve scientific and industrial problems.
- D-Wave Systems (Quantum Computing): Machine Learning Researcher - Mar 14, 2015.
The science fiction future is here. Help design and implement novel machine learning and deep learning algorithms that leverage the power of the D-Wave quantum computer.