- Data Analysis Using Scala - Sep 24, 2021.
It is very important to choose the right tool for data analysis. On the Kaggle forums, where international Data Science competitions are held, people often ask which tool is better. R and Python are at the top of the list. In this article we will tell you about an alternative stack of data analysis technologies, based on Scala.
- LinkedIn Open Sources a Small Component to Simplify the TensorFlow-Spark Interoperability - May 25, 2020.
Spark-TFRecord enables the processing of TensorFlow’s TFRecord structures in Apache Spark.
- Spark + AI Summit, Top Speakers – Andreessen, Karpathy, Zaharia and more – KDnuggets Offer - May 11, 2018.
Join 4,000 of the top developers, data scientists, and business executives who will be tuning into the sessions and training at this year's Spark+AI Summit. Use code KDnuggets to save 30% when you register by May 18.
- 5 Machine Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook – Episode VI - Sep 20, 2017.
Deep learning, data preparation, data visualization, oh my! Check out the latest installation of '5 Machine Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook' for insight on... well, what machine learning projects you can no longer overlook.
- New Leader, Trends, and Surprises in Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning Software Poll - May 22, 2017.
Python caught up with R and (barely) overtook it; Deep Learning usage surges to 32%; RapidMiner remains top general Data Science platform; Five languages of Data Science.
Pages: 1 2