- Replay: What Lies Ahead for Big Data and Analytics - Dec 19, 2013.
More people than ever are interested in how big data and analytics can give them an edge. Watch the panelists, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, Editor of KDNuggets, and Michael Karasick, VP of research in IBM acclaimed Almaden Research as they delve into these topics and give us a look at what they think will be the hottest topics and developments of 2014.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World 2014 San Francisco: Agenda - Dec 18, 2013.
Predictive analytics professionals will not want to miss the PAW keynote speakers. Register by Jan 24 with Early Bird Pricing and get the best deal on analytics networking.
- Webinar: Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(tm) Preview, Jan 23 - Dec 17, 2013.
Webinar: Introducing Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(TM) - accelerate scorecard development by 50%+ with automated workflow and Weight of Evidence optimizer.
- WekaMOOC: Data Mining with Weka, complete online course - Dec 17, 2013.
The course features video lectures by Professor Ian H. Witten, with English & Chinese subtitles, open-source Weka data mining platform. What were the most interesting lectures?
- Oracle BIWA Summit January 2014 - Dec 15, 2013.
Novel and interesting use cases of Oracle Big Data, Exadata, Advanced Analytics/Data Mining, Endeca; opportunities to get hands-on experience; great customer case studies and more.
- Discover the power of business analytics - Dec 10, 2013.
SAS Business Knowledge Series offers courses by top industry experts on latest business practices, concepts, and techniques.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 18] - Dec 10, 2013.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Dec 18.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Mar: Orlando; Apr: LA] - Dec 10, 2013.
Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Orlando and LA.
- Online MS in Predictive Analytics at DePaul: 4 concentrations - Dec 9, 2013.
The MS in Predictive Analytics at DePaul University addresses the growing demand for data scientists with 4 timely and in-demand concentrations: Marketing, Computational Methods, Hospitality, and Health-Care Analytics.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World 2014 San Francisco: Have you seen the Agenda? - Dec 9, 2013.
Predictive analytics professionals will be beating down the doors of this international conference to hear from PAW keynote speakers. Dont miss your chance to save on PAW registration - register by Jan 24 with Early Bird Pricing.
- UDelaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data, Feb 13 - May 22 - Dec 3, 2013.
This certificate program brings together the computational, analytical and communication skills necessary to discover and implement data-supported solutions to business questions. Classes run Feb 13-May 22.
- Open Source Data Science Masters Curriculum - Dec 1, 2013.
A good collection of open source resources for Data Science Masters Curriculum, covering Math, Algorithms, Databases, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Analysis and Visualization, and Python.
- Dec-Mar Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Dec 1, 2013.
27 upcoming meetings in Dec 2013 - Mar 2014, including Text Analytics Summit West, ICDM 13, Oracle BIWA, PAW San Francisco, and INFORMS in Boston.