- Unicorn Data Scientists vs Data Science Teams - Dec 30, 2013.
A recent post has generated an intense discussion about finding "unicorn" data scientists with a combination of all the needed skills, or whether that skillset is best filled by a team. Here are the highlights, including a proposal how to train well-rounded data scientists.
- Top stories for Dec 22-29: Data Mining Applications with R; "Data Scientist" catches up with "Statistician" - Dec 29, 2013.
Data Mining Applications with R; "Data Scientist" catches up with "Statistician", surpasses "Data Miner"; What is Wrong with the Definition of Data Science;
- Top Datasets on Reddit - Dec 28, 2013.
Most popular datasets on Reddit include NFL Game Metadata, Reddit top 2.5 Million posts, Zillow housing prices, and, of course, a database of cat pictures.
- Postdoc positions in Natural Language Processing at KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium - Dec 28, 2013.
KU Leuven has a postdoc fellowship: Knowledge Acquisition for Automated Natural Language Understanding position, and PhD position: Intelligent Aids for Multilingual Information Processing.
- Alpine Data Labs 2014 Predictions - Dec 27, 2013.
Data science is permeating every facet of our daily lives - from our culture to our classrooms. Look for data science to make an even greater impact in 2014.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 25-26: The emergence of Apache Spark; 5 Free Excel add-Ins for #BigData - Dec 27, 2013.
The emergence of Apache Spark is a key development for Big Analytics; 5 Free Excel add-Ins to help Marketers analyze #BigData; Key Skills of Top @kaggle Competitors: R (90%), Random Forests (60%); Netflix open sources Suro: data traffic "cop" which directs #BigData to destination
- Highlights of Data Marketing 2013 Conference in Toronto - Dec 26, 2013.
Key themes were: Customer Obsessed Marketer, Segment of One, SoLoMo (Social, Local and Mobile), and Big Data - actionable insights and decision making.
- Big Data In 2014: 6 Bold Predictions - Dec 25, 2013.
New bold predictions include: More Hadoop projects will fail than succeed, The need for automated tools will become critical, and #BigData will fly to the cloud.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 23-24: New book: Data Mining Applications with R; Data Scientist catches up with Statistician - Dec 25, 2013.
New book: Data Mining Applications with R; Data Scientist catches up with Statistician; What is Wrong with the Definition of Data Science; Making sense of #BigData : mining Twitter names
- What is Wrong with the Definition of Data Science - Dec 24, 2013.
A veteran statistician argues that 3 different areas usually included in "Data Science" require dramatically different, skills, education, and training with very little overlap.
- AnalyticsWeek 200 Thought Leaders in Big Data and Analytics - Dec 24, 2013.
AnalyticsWeek produces the list of 200 Thought Leaders on Tweeter in Big Data and Analytics, which includes the usual suspects but also new names.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 20-22: Data Mining Book Review: "Visualize This"; Top NYU Prof. on Data Science and Prediction - Dec 23, 2013.
Data Mining Book Review: "Visualize This" from @flowingdata; Top NYU Professor Vasant Dhar on Data Science and Prediction - what do they mean; Analysis reveals #MOOC problems: student participation drops dramatically.
- New book: Data Mining Applications with R - Dec 23, 2013.
Covers 15 real-world applications on data mining with R, including R code and data, covering business background and problems, data extraction and exploration, data preprocessing, modeling, model evaluation, findings and model deployment.
- "Data Scientist" catches "Statistician", surpasses "Data Miner" - Dec 22, 2013.
The rapidly rising term "Data Scientist" caught up with "Statistician" and surpassed "Data Miner" on Google Trends. However, Statistics remains a lot more popular than "Data Science", which begs the question: What do Data Scientists do? Clearly, it is not Data Science.
- DMCS 2013 Data Mining Case Studies Practice Prize Winners - Dec 22, 2013.
DMCS (Data Mining Case Studies) 2013 Practice Prize was awarded at ICDM 2013 conference for a work on a novel and successful credit card fraud detection system, implemented in a Turkish bank. The Prize was partially sponsored by KDnuggets.
- Top stories for Dec 15-21: R leading, Python gaining; Top LinkedIn Groups reanalyzed - Dec 22, 2013.
Poll Results: R has a big lead, but Python is gaining; Top 2013 LinkedIn Groups for Analytics, Big Data; Predictive Analytics in 2014: Monetizing, Not Managing Big Data
- Vasant Dhar on "Data Science and Prediction" - Dec 21, 2013.
What does "Data Science" and #BigData mean? Is there something unique about it? What skills do "data scientists" need to be productive in a world deluged by data? What are the implications for scientific inquiry?
- FICO Lessons in Developing, Applying Decision Modelling Methods - Dec 21, 2013.
Analytically sophisticated businesses combine predictive analytics and decision models with optimization to solve complex problems and achieve good results. Top FICO expert explains.
- Tower Project Developer Consultant at UNICEF, New York, NY - Dec 21, 2013.
Help with the real-time prototyping of The Tower Project, which monitors and aims to predict natural and man-made disasters by looking at data such as volume of calls and SMS.
- LinkedIn Hottest Skills of 2013 - Dec 20, 2013.
LinkedIn Hottest Skills of 2013 include Statistical Analysis and Data mining, Perl/Python/Ruby, Business Intelligence and several related ones..
- Analytics Senior Manager at Charles Schwab, Englewood, CO or San Francisco, CA - Dec 20, 2013.
Partner with business teams to understand objectives and scope analytical projects that deliver insights and results; work in a cross-functional manner with other consultants, analysts, statisticians, data engineers, and external vendors to deliver insights and solutions.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 18-19: Poll Results: R has a big lead, Python is gaining; Who are Data Scientists? - Dec 20, 2013.
Poll Results: R has a big lead, but Python is gaining; Who are Data Scientists and why they are or are not unicorns; 2014 Predictions: Machine-generated data will grow; #BigData + Big Pharma = Big Privacy Catastrophe
- UMich Competition graduate students / post docs using SEARCH - Dec 19, 2013.
SEARCH is a statistical technique for understanding complex interactions among explanatory variables in describing a wide variety of phenomena. Awards for US grad students/postdocs trying to understand complex interactions in large databases.
- Software Engineer - Machine Learning, Data Science at WhitePages, New York, NY - Dec 19, 2013.
Be instrumental in defining, driving and extending the vision for WhitePages data and help identify new ways to improve the value of our data by through freshness, accuracy, breadth, and depth.
- KDnuggets 13:n31, R leading, Python gaining; Top LinkedIn Groups, re-analyzed; Top 2013 Stories - Dec 19, 2013.
Poll results show that R has a big lead, but Python is gaining among data scientists; We re-analyze top LinkedIn Groups for Analytics, Big Data and Data Science; Top 2013 Stoeries on KDnuggets and more.
- Replay: What Lies Ahead for Big Data and Analytics - Dec 19, 2013.
More people than ever are interested in how big data and analytics can give them an edge. Watch the panelists, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, Editor of KDNuggets, and Michael Karasick, VP of research in IBM acclaimed Almaden Research as they delve into these topics and give us a look at what they think will be the hottest topics and developments of 2014.
- Predictive Analytics in 2014: Monetizing, Not Managing, Big Data - Dec 18, 2013.
Guest blog of SkyTree CEO Martin Hack looks at 2 Key Trends in Predictive Analytics in 2014: high performance machine learning will penetrate the mainstream, and privacy issues associated with Big Data will be debated by business owners and consumers alike.
- Hurwitz Victory Index Survey on Advanced Analytics - Dec 18, 2013.
Help create a Victory Index on Advanced Analytics, take part in a survey of advanced analytics and get the results.
- Statistical Analysis Manager at MeasuredProgress, Dover, NH - Dec 18, 2013.
Help improve the achievement of students nationwide by supporting our K-12 assessment and professional development programs, by defining and implementing the statistical analysis processes.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World 2014 San Francisco: Agenda - Dec 18, 2013.
Predictive analytics professionals will not want to miss the PAW keynote speakers. Register by Jan 24 with Early Bird Pricing and get the best deal on analytics networking.
- Poll Results: R has a big lead, but Python is gaining - Dec 18, 2013.
KDnuggets Poll results show that R has a big lead among data scientists and data miners, but Python is slowly gaining.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 16-17: A billion rows per second in Python; #BigData Dashboard Dizziness - Dec 18, 2013.
A billion rows per second in Python; #BigData Dashboard Dizziness - what you get after careful consideration of 437 charts; Import.io turns any website into a database; 2014 Predictions: Machine-generated data
- Data Scientist at NPR, Washington, DC - Dec 18, 2013.
Extract insights from complex media usage data sets for product development, identify strategic opportunities, and become the expert for digital metrics - dream job for a public radio lover.
- Webinar: Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(tm) Preview, Jan 23 - Dec 17, 2013.
Webinar: Introducing Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(TM) - accelerate scorecard development by 50%+ with automated workflow and Weight of Evidence optimizer.
- WekaMOOC: Data Mining with Weka, complete online course - Dec 17, 2013.
The course features video lectures by Professor Ian H. Witten, with English & Chinese subtitles, open-source Weka data mining platform. What were the most interesting lectures?
- Junior Data Scientist at DueDil, London, UK - Dec 17, 2013.
Help build the most exciting startup in Europe! DueDil answers the needs of the largest and fastest growing user base of B2B decision makers in the UK and is becoming the data backbone of business.
- Highlights of IEEE ICDM 2013 International Conference on Data Mining, Dallas - Dec 16, 2013.
Highlights of the IEEE ICDM 2013 Conference on Data Mining: Good organization in icy conditions, How to do clustering in high dimensions, Discovering unexpected sequential patterns, and perspectives on #BigData.
- Marketing Faculty, Tenure-track at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA - Dec 16, 2013.
Focus on teaching (mainly undergraduate, some MBA and certificate programs), provide tudents with a strong foundation in marketing concepts and introduce them to cutting edge marketing tools.
- Top KDnuggets Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science Stories in 2013 - Dec 16, 2013.
Salary of Analytics/Data Science professionals; Top Languages for analytics, data mining, data science; 7 Steps for Learning Data Mining and Data Science; Book: Twitter Data Analytics - free download
- Innocentive: Establishing a Business Value for Data - Dec 16, 2013.
Seeking methodology for quantifying the value of different types of business data in order to inform large scale investment decisions concerning improving data infrastructure, supply chain and management.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 13-15: Facebook hires Deep Learning expert Yann LeCun; 2014 World Cup Group Stage - Dec 16, 2013.
Facebook hires Deep Learning expert Yann LeCun to head its new AI lab; New Data Mining and Machine Learning books from CRC Press - Save 25%; Import.io turns any website into a database; 2014 World Cup Group Stage, per ESPN: Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France advance
- Oracle BIWA Summit January 2014 - Dec 15, 2013.
Novel and interesting use cases of Oracle Big Data, Exadata, Advanced Analytics/Data Mining, Endeca; opportunities to get hands-on experience; great customer case studies and more.
- Top stories for Dec 8-14: A Programmer Guide to Data Mining - Free Download; 3 Stages of Big Data - Dec 15, 2013.
New Book: A Programmer Guide to Data Mining - Free Download; 3 Stages of Big Data; New Poll: Did you switch between R, Python, or other Data Science Languages? Top LinkedIn Groups for Analytics, Big Data
- Quantitative Analyst at Crum & Forster, Morristown, NJ - Dec 14, 2013.
Help build economic. operations research, and statistical models using internal and external data sources.
- Data Scientist at MachineZone, Palo Alto, CA - Dec 13, 2013.
Develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to identify game optimization points that will encourage users to play our games more.
- New Book on RapidMiner - Save 25% - Dec 13, 2013.
Written by leaders in the data mining community, this new book provides an in-depth introduction to the application of data mining and business analytics techniques and tools in scientific research, medicine, industry, commerce, and diverse other sectors.
- New Data Mining and Machine Learning books from CRC Press - Save 25% - Dec 13, 2013.
Save 25% on new books Data Mining and Machine Learning books, including Multilinear Subspace Learning, Bayesian Programming, Computational Business Analytics, and Multi-Label Dimensionality Reduction.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 11-12: More fuel thrown into Data Science Wars: Python vs R; Data Science Toolbox environments - Dec 13, 2013.
More fuel thrown into Data Science Wars: Python vs. R; Data Science Toolbox virtual environments for command-line data science; T-index is like academic H-index; Movie Analytics in India: Dhoom 3 to Don 3
- Top 2013 LinkedIn Groups for Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Dec 13, 2013.
We revisit our analysis of top 30 LinkedIn groups for Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science and identify the largest, fastest growing, and most active groups. In 2013 the growth rate of top groups more than doubled, and growth rate correlated with the activity level.
- Data Science Toolbox virtual environment - Dec 12, 2013.
Data Science Toolbox: a new virtual environment for command-line data science - how it compares with similar environments: Mining the Social Web, Data Science Toolkit, and Data Science Box.
- LIONbook Chapter 17: Semi-supervised learning - Dec 12, 2013.
The LIONbook on machine learning and optimization, written by co-founders of LionSolver software, is provided free for personal and non-profit usage. Chapter 17 looks at Semi-supervised learning.
- LIONbook Chapter 16: Visualizing Graphs and Networks - Dec 12, 2013.
The LIONbook on machine learning and optimization, written by co-founders of LionSolver software, is provided free for personal and non-profit usage. Chapter 16 looks at Visualizing graphs and networks by nonlinear maps.
- Movie Analytics in India: Dhoom 3 to Don 3 - Dec 11, 2013.
Predictive Analytics and Game theory can help answer questions like Can Dhoom 3 or Don 3 be as successful as Mother India, or which actor should have the main role for movie to be successful.
- Econometrics Data Scientist, Adobe Research at Adobe, San Jose, CA - Dec 11, 2013.
Discovering innovative approaches to leveraging advanced statistical and econometric modeling techniques to perform marketing mix modeling research on multiple massive datasets.
- Analytics Researcher, Adobe Research at Adobe, San Jose, CA - Dec 11, 2013.
Research the next generation digital marketing applications and products using large-scale machine learning, statistical-relational modeling, location prediction and social networks analysis.
- Rexer Analytics releases 2013 Data Miner Survey Summary Report - Dec 11, 2013.
Highlights include Focus on CRM, Big Data perhaps not so big, The Ascendance of R, Challenges in the use of analytics, High Job Satisfaction, and a ranking of analytics software by several measures, including Ease-of-use and cost.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 9-10: European Travel Patterns; Cloudera resources for Data Science beginners - Dec 11, 2013.
European Travel Patterns; Cloudera resources for Data Science beginners; New Book: A Programmer Guide to Data Mining - free download; 3 stages of Big Data to help clarify the confusion
- Product Analyst, Behance at Adobe, Soho, New York, NY - Dec 11, 2013.
Work with product, business, community and development teams to define, analyze and refine KPIs for overall product and new features. Drive the creation of a robust analytics tech stack to log and analyze all product data.
- KDnuggets 13:n30, R / Python switch? 3 Stages of Big Data; Statistics disconnect - Dec 11, 2013.
New Poll: Did you switch between R and Python; 3 Stages of Big Data; Why statistical community is disconnected from Big Data and how to fix it; Why RapidMiner? By Usama Fayyad; and more analytics/data mining news
- New Book: RapidMiner: Data Mining Use Cases and Business Analytics Applications - Dec 10, 2013.
This book provides an in-depth introduction to the application of data mining and analytics techniques in science, medicine, industry, commerce, and other sectors.
- Discover the power of business analytics - Dec 10, 2013.
SAS Business Knowledge Series offers courses by top industry experts on latest business practices, concepts, and techniques.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 18] - Dec 10, 2013.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Dec 18.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Mar: Orlando; Apr: LA] - Dec 10, 2013.
Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Orlando and LA.
- Online MS in Predictive Analytics at DePaul: 4 concentrations - Dec 9, 2013.
The MS in Predictive Analytics at DePaul University addresses the growing demand for data scientists with 4 timely and in-demand concentrations: Marketing, Computational Methods, Hospitality, and Health-Care Analytics.
- Multiple Data Science, Data Mining jobs at Bosch, Palo Alto, CA - Dec 9, 2013.
From power tools to automobiles, health monitoring machines to wind turbines, our Big Data group is focused on using expertise in data mining and machine learning to improve lives through our products.
- New Book: A Programmer Guide to Data Mining - Free Download - Dec 9, 2013.
New book "A Programmer Guide to Data Mining" - a guide to practical data mining, collective intelligence, and building recommendation systems by Ron Zacharski. Free download of all chapters.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World 2014 San Francisco: Have you seen the Agenda? - Dec 9, 2013.
Predictive analytics professionals will be beating down the doors of this international conference to hear from PAW keynote speakers. Dont miss your chance to save on PAW registration - register by Jan 24 with Early Bird Pricing.
- Web Science 2014 Data Visualization Challenge - Dec 9, 2013.
The goal of this challenge is to encourage innovative visualizations of web data, especially interdisciplinary approaches. Use any of 4 huge datasets: web traffic, Twitter data, social bookmarking, or academic co-authorship.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 6-8: A public list of R freelancers; Top 10 Big Ideas in Harvard Statistics Class - Dec 9, 2013.
A public list of R #rstats freelancers - great resource; Top 10 Big Ideas in Harvard Statistics Class; 3 stages of Big Data to help clarify the confusion; Trifacta, maker of #BigData platform for machine-learning powered data visualization
- New Poll: Did you switch between R, Python, or other Data Science Languages? - Dec 9, 2013.
New KDnuggets Poll focuses on on the controversy around whether Python displaces R as language for Data Science, or whether R remains the dominant language. Please vote if you switched between R, Python, or other data analysis language in 2013.
- 3 Stages of Big Data - Dec 8, 2013.
The confusion around Big Data is partly the result of different aspects of Big Data which have very different meaning and produce very different results. We propose a 3 stage classification.
- Top stories for Dec 1-7 - Dec 8, 2013.
Harvard CS109 Data Science Course, Resources Free and Online; Open Source Data Science Masters Curriculum; Gates Foundation Grants: Big Data for Social Good; Statistical Community and Big Data disconnect
- Data Scientist at Catasys, Los Angeles - Dec 7, 2013.
Work on analyzing and mining large amount of healthcare data, designing studies, developing models and addressing corporate reporting needs.
- Top 10 Big Ideas in Harvard Statistics 110 Class - Dec 6, 2013.
The Big Ideas in Statistics include: Conditioning (the soul of statistics), Random variables and random vectors, Stories, Symmetry, Linearity of expectation, LOTUS, Variance, covariance, and correlation.
- Assistant Professor, Business Analytics at UIowa, Iowa City, IA - Dec 6, 2013.
Candidates should have a Ph.D. in Information Systems, Informatics, Information Science, Computer Science, Management Science or a related field and exhibit exceptional research and teaching promise.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 4-5: R is great for stats, Python for more complex tasks; How Facebook own algorithm is killing it - Dec 6, 2013.
R is great for stats on one file, but for more complex data analysis use Python; How Facebook own Edgerank algorithm is killing it; Gates Foundation awards grants for using Big Data for Social Good; Preview of book Data Mining Applications with R
- Statistical Community and Big Data disconnect: Discussion Highlights - Dec 5, 2013.
Highlights from a vigorous discussion on Statistical community and Big Data, including: Are data scientists reinventing statistics? Did statisticians miss the boat in 1990s? Is more data always better? Statistics 2.0?
- Statistical Golden Rule - Dec 5, 2013.
Bruce Ratner examines how to combine skills acquired by experience (art) and a technique that reflects a precise application of fact or principle (science).
- Why RapidMiner? By Usama Fayyad, a Top Data Scientist and Entrepreneur - Dec 5, 2013.
With the current release of RapidMiner v6, and the introduction of application wizards to help business analysts instantly work with their data, RapidMiner will continue to be the platform of choice for anyone analyzing Big Data.
- November Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining companies and startups activity - Dec 4, 2013.
The November 2013 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: KPMG $100M fund, Jut, Alpine Data, RapidMiner, BIME Analytics
- Gates Foundation Grants: Big Data for Social Good - Dec 4, 2013.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has awarded six $100,000 grants to help improve everything from disaster response to municipal services.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 2-3: Google Deep Learning is outsmarting humans; Udacity Online Degree program for Data Science - Dec 4, 2013.
Google "Deep Learning" is outsmarting its human employees; Udacity Creates Online Degree Program For Data Science; JSON and #BigData will Shape the Internet of Things: RESTful APIs a key component; The Case Against #BigData In Sports
- UDelaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data, Feb 13 - May 22 - Dec 3, 2013.
This certificate program brings together the computational, analytical and communication skills necessary to discover and implement data-supported solutions to business questions. Classes run Feb 13-May 22.
- Data Science for Social Good Summer 2014 - Dec 3, 2013.
The Eric & Wendy Schmidt Data Science for Social Good 2014 Summer Fellowship at the University of Chicago is looking for students, mentors, and project partners - apply by Feb 1.
- Lecture: Business Process Analytics in Practice - Dec 3, 2013.
A presentation about current research in the areas of process analytics, intelligence, and process mining.
- Red Button Solver Self-service big data analytics - Dec 2, 2013.
RedButtonSolver shows how to get insight from your data without a PhD in Statistics, by following 3 simple steps and giving you answers, including great visualizations, to 5 key business questions.
- Data Scientist at NYTimes, New York, NY - Dec 2, 2013.
Working on high impact, real world problems using huge (and somewhat messy) data sets, including billions of transactions, to unlock valuable insights and power new products for the New York Times.
- Yahoo Lecture: Big Data, Global Diplomacy and Digital Heartbeat, by Kalev Leetaru - Dec 2, 2013.
The 2013 Yahoo! Fellow Kalev Leetaru talks about Big Data, Global Diplomacy and Digital Heartbeat and application of Big Data to understanding international relationships.
- Top stories for Nov 24-30: Harvard CS109 Data Science Course; Thanksgiving Big Data Cartoon - Dec 2, 2013.
Harvard CS109 Data Science Course, Resources Free and Online; Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science; Yahoo SAMOA, Open Source Platform for Mining Big Data Streams
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 27 - Dec 1: Open Source Data Science MS Curriculum; 5 ways to handle #BigData in R - Dec 2, 2013.
Open Source Data Science MS Curriculum; 5 ways to handle #BigData in R; Yahoo SAMOA, Open Source Platform Mining Big Data Streams; 3 Levels of Data: fits in Excel; fits in RAM; a world of pain
- CIO Review 20 Most Promising Data Analytics Companies - Dec 1, 2013.
CIO Review special report on 20 Most Promising Data Analytics Companies, which cover Big Data, real-time insights, enterprise analytics, employee analytics, health care, and even neuroscience based data analytics.
- Open Source Data Science Masters Curriculum - Dec 1, 2013.
A good collection of open source resources for Data Science Masters Curriculum, covering Math, Algorithms, Databases, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Analysis and Visualization, and Python.
- Dec-Mar Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Dec 1, 2013.
27 upcoming meetings in Dec 2013 - Mar 2014, including Text Analytics Summit West, ICDM 13, Oracle BIWA, PAW San Francisco, and INFORMS in Boston.
- Top news, jobs in November: Harvard Data Science Course; Field Guide to Data Science; KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon - Dec 1, 2013.
Harvard Data Science Course, free resources online; Field Guide to Data Science - free download; WDC Huge Web Graph; Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data and Turkey Data Science
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in November - Dec 1, 2013.
Swift IQ, Plotly data and visualization platform, Data Science Programs, and more companies, datasets, meetings, software, and solutions.