2017 Nov News, Features
All (102) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (9) | News, Features (9) | Opinions, Interviews (24) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (36) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, & Turkey Data Science. - Nov 23, 2017.
A classic KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon examines the predicament of one group of fowl Data Scientists.
- [eBook] A Gentle Introduction to Apache Spark(tm) - Nov 21, 2017.
If you are a developer or data scientist interested in big data, Spark is the tool for you. Download this ebook to learn why Spark is a popular choice for data analytics, what tools and features are available, and much more.
- Call for Bids to Host KDD-202x - Nov 20, 2017.
ACM SIGKDD Executive Committee hereby invites proposals to host the annual KDD Conference in 2020 and later. Proposals due Jan 31, 2018.
- NVIDIA DGX Systems – Deep Learning Software Whitepaper - Nov 20, 2017.
Download this whitepaper from NVIDIA DGX Systems, and gain insight into the engineering expertise and innovation found in pre-optimized deep learning frameworks available only on NVIDIA DGX Systems and learn how to dramatically reduce your engineering costs using today’s most popular frameworks.
- New Poll: Which Data Science / Machine Learning methods and tools you used? - Nov 20, 2017.
Please vote in new KDnuggets poll which examines the methods and tools used for a real-world application or project.
- DataScience.com Adds Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist DJ Patil to Advisory Board - Nov 20, 2017.
Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist DJ Patil will be lending his expertise to DataScience.com’s product, engineering, and R&D teams as they expand the features of the company’s enterprise data science platform.
- Your guide to predictive analytics in media and entertainment - Nov 13, 2017.
Download your free guide to predictive analytics in media and entertainment for a look at the landscape and use cases, from Dataiku.
- When Will Demand for Data Scientists/Machine Learning Experts Peak? - Nov 7, 2017.
We analyze the results of Data Science / Machine Learning peak demand poll, examine the split between optimists and pessimists, and try to explain why predictions look so similar regardless of experience, affiliation, and region?
- The Guts and Glory of Data Science - Nov 6, 2017.
Are you a data science leader, or aspiring to be one? Learn how industry leaders manage their data science initiatives as core capabilities that drive their company’s strategic objectives.