2019 KDnuggets Poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects in the past 12 months?
Vote in KDnuggets 20th Annual Poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects in the past 12 months? We will publish the anon data, results, and trends here.
What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects in the past 12 months?
Here the poll results:
We tried to include the most popular tools and platforms, while keeping the total number of choices under 100.
The choices are organized in 4 sections, with entries alphabetical in each section.
- Data Science/Machine Learning tools, platforms, and frameworks
- Programming and Data Languages (including R and Python),
- Deep Learning platforms / frameworks
- Big Data platforms
This is the 20th such KDnuggets Poll, and several of the past polls suffered from excessive voting from some vendors. It is fine for vendors to ask their users to vote, but it is not OK to set up bot voting or direct link to vote for just one tool.
To reduce excessive and bot voting, this poll asks for an email verification (*).
The irregular voting will be removed from final results, and we will publish the anonymized voter logs after the poll, so that anyone can analyze them.
We hope our analysis of this poll, trends, and results will useful, as they were in the past.
Here are the results of past KDnuggets Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software polls:
- The 6 components of Open-Source Data Science/ Machine Learning Ecosystem; Did Python declare victory over R?, 2018
- Python eats away at R: Top Software for Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in 2018: Trends and Analysis, 2018
- New Leader, Trends, and Surprises in Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning Software Poll, 2017
- R, Python Duel As Top Analytics, Data Science software - Software Poll Results, 2016
- R leads RapidMiner, Python catches up, Big Data tools grow, Spark ignites, 2015
- RapidMiner Continues To Lead, 2014
- RapidMiner and R vie for first place, 2013
- KDnuggets 2012 Poll: Analytics, Data mining, Big Data software used
- KDnuggets 2011 Poll: Data Mining/Analytic Tools Used
- KDnuggets 2010 Poll: Data Mining / Analytic Tools Used
- KDnuggets 2009 Poll: Data Mining Tools Used
- KDnuggets 2008 Poll: Data Mining Software Used
- KDnuggets 2007 Poll: Data Mining/Analytics Software Tools
(*) Voters not already subscribed to KDnuggets News will receive an automatic subscription to our coverage of AI, Analytics, Data Science, and Machine Learning. Those who don't like it, can easily unsub with one click.