In honor of International Women's Day on March 8, we bring useful resources to help more women enter and succeed in the field.
- Gender Diversity in AI Research
Through an analysis of 1.5M papers from arXiv, this study reviews the evolution of gender diversity across disciplines, countries, and institutions as well as the semantic differences between AI papers with and without female co-authors.
- 19 Inspiring Women in AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning
For the 2019 international women's day, we profile a new set of 19 inspiring women who lead the field in AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning fields.
- The Growing Participation of Women in the Data Science Community
We still have a long way to go before the gender representation becomes more equalized, but the field at large indicates hopeful trends about women working in the role or desiring to do so in the future.
- Resources For Women In Data Science and Machine Learning
A comprehensive list of resources for Women in Data Science and Machine Learning, including a list of useful tech groups and published lists for finding Women speakers.
- 18 Inspiring Women In AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning
For the 2018 international women's day, we profile 18 inspiring women who lead the field in AI, Analytics, Big Data , Data science, and Machine Learning areas.
- No More Excuses – 470 Outstanding Women in Analytics
In case your network doesn’t include many of the remarkable women you might consider, I have some lists to get you started. Here’s where to find more information and links to profiles of 470 of the industry’s best.
- How To Make Your Mark As A Woman In Big Data
Despite the shift in big data technology innovation that is driving tremendous growth and opportunities, women still play a small role in this arena. Here are 5 thoughts for women considering a career in big data.