- A $9B AI Failure, Examined - Dec 7, 2021.
What happened at Zillow? An important real-world lesson in... just because you have a cool AI tool, doesn't mean that alone becomes your business model.
- Proptech and the proper use of technology for house sales prediction - Aug 22, 2019.
Using the ATTOM dataset, we extracted data on sales transactions in the USA, loans, and estimated values of property. We developed an optimal prediction model from correlations in the time and status of ownership as well as the time of the year of sales fluctuations.
- Airbnb Rental Listings Dataset Mining - Jan 28, 2019.
An Exploratory Analysis of Airbnb’s Data to understand the rental landscape in New York City.
- How to build a data science project from scratch - Dec 5, 2018.
A demonstration using an analysis of Berlin rental prices, covering how to extract data from the web and clean it, gaining deeper insights, engineering of features using external APIs, and more.
- Are you buying an apartment? How to hack competition in the real estate market - Oct 26, 2018.
Many real estate developers use online systems for sales. Things become interesting when all available data is monitored on a weekly basis, and sales progress is analysed.