- Six Ways For Data Scientists to Succeed at a Startup - May 29, 2020.
Here are six tips that will help data scientists and other data professionals succeed if they have the opportunity to work at a startup.
- The Fast Path to Success with AI, DataRobot Webinar, Oct 26 - Oct 13, 2017.
Learn The Fast Path to Success with AI and see how industry leaders are generating ROI with AI Webinar Details Register today Thursday, October 26, 2017.
- Success Criteria for Process Mining - Jul 6, 2016.
This article provides tips about the pitfalls and advice that will help you to make your first process mining project as successful as it can be.
- Don’t be afraid to Fail – Start Now with Data Science - Mar 30, 2016.
An argument for why aspiring data scientists should stop waiting for permission and start doing data science.
- Anthony Goldbloom gives you the Secret to winning Kaggle competitions - Jan 20, 2016.
Kaggle CEO shares insights on best approaches to win Kaggle competitions, along with a brief explanation of how Kaggle competitions work.
- H2O World 2015 – Day 3 Highlights - Nov 20, 2015.
Highlights from talks delivered by machine learning experts from Fast Forward Labs, H20.ai, Kaiser and Macy's at H2O World held in Mountain View.
Pages: 1 2
- What is the success rate in Hadoop adoption? - Aug 28, 2015.
Hadoop is no more an unknown term for the big data analytics, it’s to find its value return. Here, we tried to explore on the popular opinions of the Hadoop adopters, we also talk about current challenges for adoption.
- KDnuggets Interview: Amr Awadallah, CTO & Co-founder, Cloudera on the Future of Information Architecture Design - Jun 29, 2015.
We discuss Cloudera’s achievements, story behind the name ‘Cloudera’, CTO role, and key attributes of information architecture designed for future.
- Interview: Anil Gadre, MapR on 3 Keys for Big Data Success: Reliability, Security, & Scalability - Jun 24, 2015.
We discuss the origin of Apache Myriad, state of security in Big Data, MapR Quick Start Solutions, Hadoop vendor selection criteria, and more.
- Survey: Top Management Support and Data Mining Success - Jun 21, 2015.
Participate in a research project that investigates if top management support is a contributing factor in making data mining projects successful. Short survey takes 5-10 minutes and results will be published on KDnuggets.
- Interview: Antonio Magnaghi, TicketMaster on Why Honesty is Key for Analytics Success - May 19, 2015.
We discuss lessons from implementing lambda architecture, impact of Big Data on recommender systems, trends, advice, and more.
- Top 10 R Packages to be a Kaggle Champion - Apr 21, 2015.
Kaggle top ranker Xavier Conort shares insights on the “10 R Packages to Win Kaggle Competitions”.
- Interview: Ksenija Draskovic, Verizon on Conquering Fear and Cherishing Creativity for Success in Data Science - Apr 17, 2015.
We discuss career advice, motivation, key qualities sought in Data Science practitioners, and more.
- Interview: Ksenija Draskovic, Verizon on How to Not Get Lost in the Big Data Wilderness - Apr 16, 2015.
We discuss recommendations for data-driven decision making, challenges and benefits of using unstructured data, managing expectations and key trends.
- Interview: Satyam Priyadarshy, Halliburton on Unlocking Success for Big Data Projects - Mar 31, 2015.
We discuss Predictive Analytics in Oil & Gas industry, Big Data analytics, key drivers of success,common reasons of failure, trends, advice, and more.
- Interview: Anthony Bak, Ayasdi on Novel Insights using Topological Summaries - Jan 29, 2015.
We discuss examples of Topological Data Analysis (TDA) revealing new insights, recommended approach for creating Topological Summaries, Manual vs Automation approach and trends.
- Interview: Nandu Jayakumar, Yahoo on What Does One Need for Big Data Success - Jan 27, 2015.
We discuss Yahoo’s contributions to Big Data ecosystem, recommendation to Big Data vendors, predictions for Big Data, advice, and more.