KDnuggets™ News 20:n31, Aug 12: Data Science Skills: Have vs Want: Vote in the New Poll; Netflix Polynote is a New Open Source Framework to Build Better Data Science Notebooks
Vote in the new KDnuggets poll: which data science skills you have and which ones you want? Netflix is not only for movies - its Polynote is a new open source framework to build better data science notebooks; Learn about containerization of PySpark using Kubernetes; Read the findings from Data Scientist Job Market 2020 analysis; and Explore GPT-3 latest.
- Netflix's Polynote is a New Open Source Framework to Build Better Data Science Notebooks
- Vote in the New Poll: Which Data Science Skills You Have and Which Ones You Want?
- Containerization of PySpark Using Kubernetes
- Data Scientist Job Market 2020
- The Uncommon Data Science Job Guide
- Exploring GPT-3: A New Breakthrough in Language Generation
- Will Reinforcement Learning Pave the Way for Accessible True Artificial Intelligence?
- HOSTKEY GPU Grant Program
- Unit Test Your Data Pipeline, You Will Thank Yourself Later
- Data Science Internship Interview Questions
- 10 Use Cases for Privacy-Preserving Synthetic Data
- Facebook Uses Bayesian Optimization to Conduct Better Experiments in Machine Learning Models
- Batch Normalization in Deep Neural Networks
- Essential Data Science Tips: How to Use One-Vs-Rest and One-Vs-One for Multi-Class Classification
- Metrics to Use to Evaluate Deep Learning Object Detectors
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top July Stories: Data Science MOOCs are too Superficial
- Top Stories, Aug 3-9: Know What Employers are Expecting for a Data Scientist Role in 2020
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 29 - Aug 04: Awesome Machine Learning and AI Courses
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week
Image from 2019 KDnuggets Data Science Skills Poll
Vote in the New KDnuggets Poll: Which Data Science Skills You Have and Which Ones You Want?