- Big Data and AI Toronto 2019 - May 28, 2019.
Don't miss Canada's #1 data, AI and analytics conference + expo. From solving your data-driven business challenges to helping you navigate the latest machine learning tools, Big Data and AI Toronto is designed to give you a 360-degree view on the industry.
- Advance Your Career in Analytics - Jan 24, 2019.
The new Global Master of Management Analytics* from Smith School of Business at Queen’s University (Canada) will put you at the forefront of this rapidly growing field. You can join our next class from anywhere in the world. On January 31st, attend an online information session.
- Machine Learning Toronto Summit
Nov 20-21 – Special KDnuggets discount - Nov 12, 2018.
The Toronto Machine Learning Summit takes place Nov 20-21. Register to celebrate Canada's top AI Research, and enjoy a 30% off -Special Discount with code KDNUGGETS. Register now!
- Bank of Canada: Data Scientist [Ottawa, Canada] - Oct 29, 2018.
Are you passionate about advanced analytics and Big Data? Do you know how to ask the right questions? Are you proficient in technical/scientific computing? Take a central role.
- We Sized Washington’s Edible Marijuana Market Using AI - Oct 12, 2018.
As Canada legalizes marijuana, it might look to Washington to understand how pot sells. With the RAND Corp., we used machine learning to estimate how much THC- in pot is sold in Washington.
- Join us in Toronto for the Deep Learning Summit, Save with KDnuggets - Sep 28, 2018.
RE•WORK's world-famous Deep Learning Summit is taking place in Toronto this October with the addition of a new AI for Government track. Don't forget to use code KDNUGGETS at the checkout for 20% off your pass. See you there!
- Deep Learning Summit returns to Toronto – learn from Geoff Hinton - Jul 31, 2018.
Learn from Geoff Hinton and others at Deep Learning Summit and AI for Government Summit, Oct 25-26 in Toronto. Save 20% with code KDNUGGETS.
- Big Data Toronto Brings Canada to the Centre Stage in Big Data and AI - Jun 4, 2018.
The Big Data Toronto conference and expo is back for its 3rd edition on Jun 12-13, 2018 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Big Data focuses on the skills, software and leadership needed to implement data insights & AI Toronto is dedicated to Toronto’s growing AI and deep learning communities.
- Deep Learning Summit, Toronto featuring Geoff Hinton – save with KDnuggets - May 29, 2018.
Geoffrey Hinton, one of the fathers of Deep Learning, will be back to share his most recent and cutting-edge research progressions, and will be joined by other top researchers. Save 20% on Early Bird passes when you sign up before 15 June w. code KDNUGGETS.
Also check Women in AI dinner series and get new white paper on Ethical implications of AI.
- Best Masters in Data Science and Analytics in US/Canada - Nov 21, 2017.
Second comprehensive list of master's degrees in the US and Canada with tuition information and duration.
Pages: 1 2
- Spotify Global VP Opens Data Marketing Toronto Conference Nov. 20 - Oct 26, 2017.
Mayur Gupta, Global VP, Growth & Marketing at Spotify will open Data Marketing Toronto with a keynote address on Nov. 20 describing how the Swedish company went from also-ran to industry leader.
- Key Trends and Takeaways from RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit Montreal – Part 2: The Pioneers - Oct 18, 2017.
The most anticipated aspect of the RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit Montreal was the assembly of deep learning pioneers Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun, and Geoff Hinton on stage separately and together for the first time at such an event.
- RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit Montreal Panel of Pioneers Interview: Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun, Geoffrey Hinton - Oct 17, 2017.
At the Deep Learning Summit in Montreal last week, we saw Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun and Geoffrey Hinton come together to share their most cutting edge research progressions as well as discussing the landscape of AI and the deep learning ecosystem in Canada.
- Key Trends and Takeaways from RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit Montreal – Part 1: Computer Vision - Oct 16, 2017.
Read up on what you missed from the RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit Montreal, held October 10 & 11, including talks from Aaron Courville, Ira Kemelmacher-Shlizerman, Roland Memisevic, and Raquel Urtasun.
- Pricing Solutions: Sr. Analytics Consultant – Pricing Analytics - Jun 28, 2017.
Reporting to the Director of Research and Analytics at Pricing Solutions, the SENIOR ANALYTICS CONSULTANT will be supporting our project teams on an ad hoc basis with work in database management, data analytics and modelling.
- Big Data Toronto Launches New Era With Triple Threat Data, AI, IoT Conference, June 20-21 - May 5, 2017.
Taking place June 20-21 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Big Data Toronto 2017 will host three co-located conferences that are free to attend for data and AI professionals.
- Join 350+ Insurance executives at Insurance Analytics Canada, Toronto, June 28-29 - Apr 5, 2017.
The largest gathering of insurance analytics, data and technology executives in Canada in back in 2017 – the Insurance Analytics Canada Summit (June 28-29, Toronto). KDnuggets readers use code 4819KD200 to save.
- R2: DevOps for Data Science - Feb 22, 2017.
Seeking a DevOps for data science to join the research and development team. The right person will find him or herself in an exciting and challenging environment, at the interface of quantitative science, software engineering and industrial processes.
- U. of Calgary: Professor, Tier 1 Canada Research Chair, Biomedical Engineering - Feb 6, 2017.
The University of Calgary invites applications for a tenured Professor position with investigators in the Biomedical Engineering (BME) Calgary Initiative. The successful candidate will be nominated for an NSERC Tier 1 Canada Research Chair.
- Data Is the Language of Modern Marketing, Toronto, Nov 28-29 - Nov 10, 2016.
This event will focus on the use of data and analytics for the customer and help marketers to master customer intelligence and the use of analytics. Data Marketing will offer the attendees Master Classes, Panel Discussions, and Keynotes led by 80+ leading experts.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, September: Open Images Dataset; Whopping Deep Learning Grant; Advanced ML Courseware - Oct 7, 2016.
Google Research announces the Open Images dataset; Canadian Government Deep Learning Research grant; DeepMind: WaveNet - A Generative Model for Raw Audio; Machine Learning in a Year - From total noob to using it at work; Phd-level machine learning courses; xkcd: Linear Regression
- Hiring Foreign Data Scientists in the US – A Primer on Visas - Oct 3, 2016.
To alleviate the shortage of Data Scientists, many companies look to hire overseas and need to navigate the complex and expensive visa process. Here we compare two common visa categories for data scientists across 6 criteria employers care about (eligibility, legal fees, filing fees, quota, length of process, and chances of approval).
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: October and Beyond - Oct 1, 2016.
Coming soon: Data Science Conference Seattle, ODSC London, PAPIs Boston, PAW London, PAW Government DC, Deep Learning Summit Singapore, PAW Business NYC, IBM World of Watson, and many more.
- Connect with IoT Leaders, Learn and Network at Connected+, Toronto, Oct 12-13 - Aug 8, 2016.
This premier event offers a 360-degree view of the connected device ecosystems and all IoT verticals. Early bird till Aug 11. Use code KDNuggetspromo for extra savings.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Visualization - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Visualization, as a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that develops statistical models, data mining/analytical solutions and visualization solutions, and engages in leading-edge analytical and modelling work.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Analytics Innovation - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Analytics Innovation, to be part of a dynamic, innovative team, exhibiting hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, a deep understanding of analytical techniques, and previous success building strong working relationships.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Data Science - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Data Science, with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical technique, with a passion for doing leading-edge analytical work with big data alongside a dynamic, innovative team.
- TD: Data Scientist - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical technique, with a passion for doing leading-edge analytical work with big data alongside a dynamic, innovative team.
- Manulife: AVP, Advanced/Operational Analytics - Mar 15, 2016.
Lead a senior team of advanced analytics/data science professionals to explore ways to monetize data assets using advanced analytical techniques.
- BIG Data Analytics for Industrial Process Improvement April 18-20, Niagara Falls, Canada - Mar 14, 2016.
Using multivariate data analysis, the course will teach you how to improve product quality, increase yield and how to monitor, optimize and control your process.
- Apache Big Data, Vancouver, May 9-12, KDnuggets Discount, Early bird ends Mar 6 - Mar 4, 2016.
Apache Big Data brings together the full suite of Big Data open source projects - check the amazing lineup of keynotes and breakout sessions and save with code APBD16KDN20.
- HeroX Integra Gold Rush Data Science Challenge - Oct 3, 2015.
The Integra Gold Rush Challenge invites people from around the world, from any background to analyze this data and win prizes totaling CAD $1 million.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training [Wash. DC, May | Toronto, Aug] - Apr 28, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Washington DC (May), Toronto (Aug).
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training [Wash. DC, May | Toronto, Aug] - Mar 24, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Washington DC (May), Toronto (Aug)
- D-Wave Systems (Quantum Computing): Machine Learning Researcher - Mar 14, 2015.
The science fiction future is here. Help design and implement novel machine learning and deep learning algorithms that leverage the power of the D-Wave quantum computer.
- KDD-2017, top conference on Data Mining, Data Science Research coming to Halifax, Canada - Mar 10, 2015.
The 2017 edition of KDD, the leading conference on Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining, and Data Science Research will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science professionals well compensated - Mar 3, 2015.
US, Canada, and Australian analytics professionals are paid the most, with US/Canada Industry Data Science Managers earning on average $177K, Industry Data Scientists $126K, Academic Researchers $119K, and Data Analysts $86K.
- UBC: Data Science, Canada Research Chair Tier 1 - Oct 10, 2014.
U. of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, seeks candidates for a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Data Science, at a senior tenured associate professor or professor level. Apply by Jan 31, 2015.
- CTC-CCT: Digital Research Analyst - Sep 29, 2014.
Help inspire the world to explore Canada. Aide inspirer le monde entier à explorer le Canada. We do so by promoting a compelling and consistent image of our country in the international tourism marketplace. Apply by Oct 9.
- Data Scientists Salary Survey: US, Canada, Australia lead - Mar 21, 2014.
Data Scientists Salary Survey shows that industry data scientists are in a sweet spot, especially in US, Canada, and Australia, with average salary $135K. European and Asian data scientists salaries are significantly lower.
- R2: Data Scientist - Jan 30, 2014.
Looking for a data scientist with the curiosity to derive new insights from data and the drive to deliver that insight into production, to help our clients to transform their practice in the industry.
- USherbrooke: Post-doctoral researcher in informatics of aging - Jan 28, 2014.
The Aging Research Center, a multi-disciplinary center with many large, unique data sets, seeking a postdoc who can facilitate collaborations among researchers with diverse interests.