- Find Your Perfect Fit: A Quick Guide for Job Roles in the Data World - Apr 23, 2020.
Data related positions are considered the hottest in the job market during the last couple of years. While everyone wants to join the party and enter this fascinating field, it is essential to first get an understanding. In this quick guide, I’ll do my best to dispel the confusion by crystalizing the essence of the different positions.
- Intuit: Business Operations Analyst [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a Business Operations Analyst, a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation, technology and teams to help us revolutionize the way small businesses run their business and deliver on our mission of “powering prosperity around the world.”
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist – Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 7, 2019.
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist in the Data Analytics & Science team. Candidates should be creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights.
- Intuit: Staff Business Data Analyst [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA. Come join Intuit as a Staff Business Data Analyst in our blazingly fast paced and high performing team.
- The Data Science Gold Rush: Top Jobs in Data Science and How to Secure Them - Jan 24, 2019.
Because big data touches almost every industry across the board, those who aren’t already working in data and analytics will soon be utilizing the technology for its undeniable business benefits. Whichever way you slice it, the future of work is through data.
- Fruit Company: Business Intelligence Analyst - Aug 5, 2017.
Provide a vertical bridge through the business to communicate information of high value to support decision making demands. Strong Tableau skills required.
- Evolution of the Data Scientist Through the Decade: What’s Changed - Oct 20, 2016.
Evolution is the truth of mankind and it’s inevitable. We all are evolutionizing everyday biologically as well as technologically and so do our roles and responsibilities. Here is the summary of evolution of Data Scientist role and it’s hiring trends in industry throughout the decade.
Pages: 1 2
- Mentor Graphics: Business Analytics Analyst - Mar 3, 2016.
Responsible for delivering analysis and predictive modeling to improve business performance. Partners with multiple functional groups in the development and implementation of insightful analytics for decision-making.
- U. Delaware Business Analyst Certificate – Info Session Jan 21 - Jan 15, 2016.
Boost your career by learning how to leverage technology to maximize business value with this certificate - only 3 months to complete. Info Session, Jan 21, Wilmington, DE.
- Infographic – Data Scientist or Business Analyst? Knowing the Difference is Key - Oct 20, 2015.
Infographic depicting unique differences between data scientists and business analysts. Find out what type of professional is needed to meet your organization’s needs.
Pages: 1 2
- Blast Analytics & Marketing: Technical Business Analyst - Sep 25, 2015.
Work with Marketing Directors and execs to help them define goals, understand levers, and get meaningful insights from their data; provide accurate analysis of clickstream digital analytics and other data.
- Three Essential Components of a Successful Data Science Team - Aug 10, 2015.
A Data Science team, carefully constructed with the right set of dedicated professionals, can prove to be an asset to any organization,
- Analyzing Analysts to Build Better Analysis Software - Feb 10, 2015.
Our study how analysts used Mode led to major updates designed to fit how data analysts and business analysts actually use data - there's no one-size-fits-all tool and analysis doesn't end with the analyst.
- Kreditech: Junior Data Scientist/Business Analyst - Jul 31, 2014.
Help build and shape credit scoring 2.0, perform advanced business analysis and forecasting on a wide range of problems.
- Kreditech: Data Scientist, Business Analyst - Jul 30, 2014.
Responsible for performing advanced business analysis and forecasting on a wide range of problems, from debt collection performance to customer experience optimization.