- How many data scientists are there and is there a shortage? - Sep 18, 2018.
We examine the famous McKinsey prediction from 2011 and look into whether there a shortage of people with analytical expertise and estimate how many Data Scientists are there.
- What is Web Scraping and Why You Should Learn It? - Sep 10, 2018.
Introducing Octoparse - a sleek, powerful and easy-to-use software that makes web scraping from any websites achievable for most people, including non-coders.
- Data Scientist – best job in America, 3 years in a row - Jan 29, 2018.
For the third year in a row, Data Scientist was ranked as the no. 1 job in America by Glassdoor.
- Podcast: The Golden Age of Data Science, featuring Gregory Piatetsky - Mar 21, 2017.
How did a stuffed yellow elephant permanently intertwine itself in history? What is a data scientist? Why is right now the golden age for data science? Data Crunch podcast examines these questions with the help of Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro and Ryan Henning.
- How to Get a Data Science Job: A Ridiculously Specific Guide - Mar 7, 2017.
Job hunting is challenging and sometimes frustrating task and we all experience it in our career. Here we provide a very specific and practical guide to get your dream job in Data Science world.
- Data Scientist – best job in America, again - Jan 30, 2017.
Glassdoor again ranked Data Scientist as the no. 1 job in USA, and 5 of the top 10 US jobs are related to Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science.
- NEW: 6 Hot Career Prospects in Data Science Industry Today - Nov 18, 2016.
You read that Data Scientist is “The Sexiest Job of The 21st Century”, but there are other jobs profiles and opportunities in Data Science – read about these roles, responsibilities, skills, salary prospects and market demand (also pretty sexy!).
Pages: 1 2
- Data Scientist – best job in America - Jan 20, 2016.
Data Scientist is the best job in America, according to Glassdoor, with median base salary $117K, and high career prospects. Analytics Manager ranks n. 11. However, the number of available positions is much less than predicted shortage of 140-190,000.
- ParseHub gives Data Scientists a better, faster way to collect data - Jul 10, 2015.
ParseHub enables data professionals to easily collect, structure, combine and manipulate data, and speed up the Data Science process.
- Interview: Alessandro Gagliardi, Glassdoor on the Fun and Boring Part of Data Scientist Job - Apr 3, 2015.
We discuss interesting trends, motivation, different aspects of data scientist job, advice, and more.
Pages: 1 2
- Interview: Alessandro Gagliardi, Glassdoor on the Indispensable Skills for Data Scientists - Apr 1, 2015.
We discuss Analytics at Glassdoor, important lessons, major factors affecting job satisfaction, challenges of working on Twitter Data, indispensable components of Data Science education.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 Santa Clara: Highlights of Selected Talks on Day 2 - Apr 29, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from NYSE, Glassdoor, Slice and Paychex on day 2 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Santa Clara.