- DeepMind Unveils MuZero, a New Agent that Mastered Chess, Shogi, Atari and Go Without Knowing the Rules - Dec 9, 2019.
The new model showed great improvements over the previous AlphaZero agent.
- How Google uses Reinforcement Learning to Train AI Agents in the Most Popular Sport in the World - Jun 21, 2019.
Researchers from the Google Brain team open sourced Google Research Football, a new environment that leverages reinforcement learning to teach AI agents how to master the most popular sport in the world.
- The Emergence of Cooperative and Competitive AI Agents - Jun 19, 2019.
Without specific training in collaboration or competition, a recent AI model from DeepMind uses reinforcement learning to evolve these behaviors in game-playing agents. Learn how this emergent collective intelligence outperforms their human counterparts in 3D multiplayer games.
- Society of Machines: The Complex Interaction of Agents - Oct 4, 2018.
In this new series we’ll focus on collective interaction of two or more machines. This interaction of machines can be among each other or with the environment.
- Machine Ethics and Artificial Moral Agents - Nov 2, 2017.
This article is simply a stream of consciousness on questions and problems I have been thinking and asking myself, and hopefully, it will stimulate some discussion.
Pages: 1 2
- Creating Curious Machines: Building Information-seeking Agents - Jan 24, 2017.
Researchers at Maluuba are developing ways to teach artificial agents how to seek information actively, by asking questions. This includes a deep neural agent that learns to accomplish these tasks through efficient information-seeking behaviour, a vital step towards Artificial General Intelligence.