- Hands-On Reinforcement Learning Course, Part 2 - Dec 28, 2021.
Continue your learning journey in Reinforcement Learning with this second of two part tutorial that covers the foundations of the technique with examples and Python code.
- Hands-On Reinforcement Learning Course, Part 1 - Dec 22, 2021.
Start your learning journey in Reinforcement Learning with this first of two part tutorial that covers the foundations of the technique with examples and Python code.
- How DeepMind Trains Agents to Play Any Game Without Intervention - Aug 4, 2021.
A new paper proposes a new architecture and training environment for generally capable agents.
- 10 Real-Life Applications of Reinforcement Learning - Apr 12, 2021.
In this article, we’ll look at some of the real-world applications of reinforcement learning.
- Teaching AI to See Like a Human - Mar 22, 2021.
DeepMind Generative Query Networks can infer knowledge as they navigate a visual environment.
- Facebook Open Sources ReBeL, a New Reinforcement Learning Agent - Dec 14, 2020.
The new model tries to recreate the reinforcement learning and search methods used by AlphaZero in imperfect information scenarios.
- How to Make Sense of the Reinforcement Learning Agents? - Oct 30, 2020.
In this blog post, you’ll learn what to keep track of to inspect/debug your agent learning trajectory. I’ll assume you are already familiar with the Reinforcement Learning (RL) agent-environment setting and you’ve heard about at least some of the most common RL algorithms and environments.
- Can Neural Networks Show Imagination? DeepMind Thinks They Can - Sep 16, 2020.
DeepMind has done some of the relevant work in the area of simulating imagination in deep learning systems.
- A Curious Theory About the Consciousness Debate in AI - Aug 31, 2020.
Dr. Michio Kaku has formulated a very interesting theory of consciousness that applies to AI systems.
- DeepMind Unveils Agent57, the First AI Agents that Outperforms Human Benchmarks in 57 Atari Games - Apr 13, 2020.
The new reinforcement learning agent innovates over previous architectures achieving one of the most important milestones in the AI space.
- DeepMind Unveils MuZero, a New Agent that Mastered Chess, Shogi, Atari and Go Without Knowing the Rules - Dec 9, 2019.
The new model showed great improvements over the previous AlphaZero agent.
- How Google uses Reinforcement Learning to Train AI Agents in the Most Popular Sport in the World - Jun 21, 2019.
Researchers from the Google Brain team open sourced Google Research Football, a new environment that leverages reinforcement learning to teach AI agents how to master the most popular sport in the world.
- The Emergence of Cooperative and Competitive AI Agents - Jun 19, 2019.
Without specific training in collaboration or competition, a recent AI model from DeepMind uses reinforcement learning to evolve these behaviors in game-playing agents. Learn how this emergent collective intelligence outperforms their human counterparts in 3D multiplayer games.
- Society of Machines: The Complex Interaction of Agents - Oct 4, 2018.
In this new series we’ll focus on collective interaction of two or more machines. This interaction of machines can be among each other or with the environment.
- Machine Ethics and Artificial Moral Agents - Nov 2, 2017.
This article is simply a stream of consciousness on questions and problems I have been thinking and asking myself, and hopefully, it will stimulate some discussion.
Pages: 1 2
- Creating Curious Machines: Building Information-seeking Agents - Jan 24, 2017.
Researchers at Maluuba are developing ways to teach artificial agents how to seek information actively, by asking questions. This includes a deep neural agent that learns to accomplish these tasks through efficient information-seeking behaviour, a vital step towards Artificial General Intelligence.