- Dataiku: The Complete Data Sheet - Apr 20, 2017.
Whether your every day tool is Scala, Python, R, or Excel, you can now use one tool - Dataiku - to transform raw data to predictions without the hassle. Discover the platform!
- DataRobot Webinar, May 2: How Automated Machine Learning is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - Apr 11, 2017.
Learn how DataRobot automates predictive modeling, and how our platform can deliver these same types of insights and a substantial productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors.
- The Human Data Scientist: Safeguarding Your Career in the World of Automation - Feb 28, 2017.
"Data scientist" continues to be recognized as a top career, but does this mean unending spoils for the data scientist? With large scale mass automation on the horizon for numerous professions, what can we do to safeguard our positions?
- Going to War with the Giants: Automated Machine Learning with MLJAR - Jan 19, 2017.
The performance of automated machine learning tool MLJAR on Kaggle competition data is presented in comparison with those from other predictive APIs from Amazon, Google, PredicSis and BigML.
- The Current State of Automated Machine Learning - Jan 18, 2017.
What is automated machine learning (AutoML)? Why do we need it? What are some of the AutoML tools that are available? What does its future hold? Read this article for answers to these and other AutoML questions.
- Automated Machine Learning: An Interview with Randy Olson, TPOT Lead Developer - Oct 28, 2016.
Read an insightful interview with Randy Olson, Senior Data Scientist at University of Pennsylvania Institute for Biomedical Informatics, and lead developer of TPOT, an open source Python tool that intelligently automates the entire machine learning process.
- Automated Data Science & Machine Learning: An Interview with the Auto-sklearn Team - Oct 4, 2016.
This is an interview with the authors of the recent winning KDnuggets Automated Data Science and Machine Learning blog contest entry, which provided an overview of the Auto-sklearn project. Learn more about the authors, the project, and automated data science.
- Cartoon: Data Scientist – the sexiest job of the 21st century until … - Aug 27, 2016.
This Data Scientist thought that he had the sexiest job of the 21st century until the arrival of the competition ...
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n29, Aug 10: Data Science for Beginners: Fantastic series; Automating Data Science Contest Winners - Aug 10, 2016.
Data Science for Beginners: Fantastic Introductory Video; Contest 2nd Place: Automating Data Science; Contest Winner: Winning the AutoML Challenge with Auto-sklearn; Reinforcement Learning and the Internet of Things.
- Contest Winner: Winning the AutoML Challenge with Auto-sklearn - Aug 5, 2016.
This post is the first place prize recipient in the recent KDnuggets blog contest. Auto-sklearn is an open-source Python tool that automatically determines effective machine learning pipelines for classification and regression datasets. It is built around the successful scikit-learn library and won the recent AutoML challenge.
- Contest 2nd Place: Automated Data Science and Machine Learning in Digital Advertising - Aug 4, 2016.
This post is an overview of an automated machine learning system in the digital advertising realm. It is an entrant and second-place recipient in the recent KDnuggets blog contest.
- Contest 2nd Place: Automating Data Science - Aug 3, 2016.
This post discusses some considerations, options, and opportunities for automating aspects of data science and machine learning. It is the second place recipient (tied) in the recent KDnuggets blog contest.
- Data Science Automation: Debunking Misconceptions - Aug 2, 2016.
This opinion piece aims to clear up some proposed misconceptions surrounding data science automation.
- And the Winner is… Stepwise Regression - Aug 1, 2016.
This post evaluates several methods for automating the feature selection process in large-scale linear regression models and show that for marketing applications the winner is Stepwise regression.
- KDnuggets Blog Contest: Automated Data Science and Machine Learning - Jun 21, 2016.
KDnuggets Contest for interesting blogs about Automated Data Science and Machine Learning is over - read the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place winners.
- SAP Predictive Analytics Interview with Sven Bauszus - May 26, 2016.
I talk with Sven Bauszus, SAP Predictive Analytics global leader, about their main products in Business and Predictive Analytics and Big Data space, analytics maturity by industry, the automation of Data Science, and "citizen" Data Scientists.
Pages: 1 2
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n18, May 18: Annual Software Poll; Practical Data Science Skills; Creative Deep Learning - May 18, 2016.
Poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science; Practical skills that practical data scientists need; Are Deep Neural Networks Creative?; TPOT : A Python Tool for Automating Data Science
- TPOT: A Python Tool for Automating Data Science - May 13, 2016.
TPOT is an open-source Python data science automation tool, which operates by optimizing a series of feature preprocessors and models, in order to maximize cross-validation accuracy on data sets.
Pages: 1 2
- Automatic Data Science: DataRobot, Quill and Loom Systems - Apr 8, 2016.
Automatic data science is on the rise. This post examines three recent visionary solutions: DataRobot, Quill and Loom Systems.
Pages: 1 2