- If you had to start statistics all over again, where would you start? - Jun 5, 2020.
If you are just diving into learning statistics, then where do you begin? Find insight from those who have tread in these waters before, and see what they might have done differently along their personal journeys in statistics.
- Top 10 roles in AI and data science - Aug 9, 2018.
When you think of the perfect data science team, are you imagining 10 copies of the same professor of computer science and statistics, hands delicately stained with whiteboard marker? We hope not!
- Carfax: Statistician, Predictive Analytics - Mar 30, 2018.
Seeking a Statistician, Predictive Analytics to maintain and enhance existing models by adding new features and incorporating new modeling techniques, and conduct R&D work to develop new predictive models that can be deployed within CARFAX products.
- Statistical Mistakes Even Scientists Make - Oct 3, 2017.
Scientists are all experts in statistics, right? Wrong.
- Zurich Insurance Group: Statistician/Predictive modeller - Jun 29, 2017.
Seeking a Statistician/Predictive modeller, to be part of a growing and exciting Predictive Analytics Team with UKGI Underwriting, which is responsible for delivering predictive modelling, statistical services and solutions across the business.
- Altria: Applied Statistician, Regulatory Affairs - Feb 28, 2017.
Seeking a Consumer and Marketplace Insights Applied Statistician to support Regulatory Affairs and FDA Engagement, to provide high quality market research by leveraging best in class techniques, and support the exploration and development of innovative and cutting edge tools.
- NEW: 6 Hot Career Prospects in Data Science Industry Today - Nov 18, 2016.
You read that Data Scientist is “The Sexiest Job of The 21st Century”, but there are other jobs profiles and opportunities in Data Science – read about these roles, responsibilities, skills, salary prospects and market demand (also pretty sexy!).
Pages: 1 2
- Equifax: Senior Statistical Modeler - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking a rare hybrid of business professional and data scientist, to lead the development of customer risk and decisioning models, consumer-level and aggregate attributes, and HR predictive models among others.
- Top 12 Interesting Careers to Explore in Big Data - Oct 12, 2016.
From data driven strategies to decision making, the true worth of Big Data has been realized, and has led to opening up of amazing career choices. Check out these 12 interesting careers to explore in Big Data.
- Lubrizol: Analytics Statistician - Aug 25, 2016.
Seeking BS/MS Analytics Statistician to create predictive models, support analytics systems, and consult with data scientists and subject area experts. Open to current candidates and students who graduate in 2017.
- Bank of America: Statistician - Jun 23, 2016.
Bank of America is seeking a Statistician responsible for understanding, developing, and extending quantitative models and applications in support of risk, marketing, pricing, and operations.
- Altria Group: Statisticians - Apr 20, 2016.
Our Consumer and Marketplace Insight department uses best-in-class, techniques to provide leading market research and supports the development of innovative and cutting edge solutions to uncover actionable consumer insights.
- Salford Systems: Data Scientist, Statistician positions - Feb 22, 2016.
Salford Systems is an advanced data mining software and consulting company, with an open, creative environment, and an international reputation for cutting-edge technology.
- The different data science roles in the industry - Nov 17, 2015.
Data science roles and responsibilities are diverse and skills required for them vary considerably. Here, we have described the different data science roles along with the skill set, technical knowledge and mindset required to carry it.
- Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board: Economist/Statistician - Oct 15, 2015.
Responsible for structuring a data analysis program sufficient to compile, analyze, and interpret Thrift Savings Plan data; provide meaningful information that supports measuring performance, identifying continuous improvements, and developing strategic initiatives.
- City of Hartford: Statistician/Data Analyst - Sep 3, 2015.
Do analytical/operational research, data mining, and operational modeling for Management, Budget and Grants Dept. Apply by Sep 28.
- City of Hartford: Statistician (Data Analyst) - Jul 30, 2015.
Do analytical/operational research, data mining, and operational modeling for Management, Budget and Grants Dept. Apply by Aug 18.
- Automatic Statistician and the Profoundly Desired Automation for Data Science - Feb 17, 2015.
The Automatic Statistician project by Univ. of Cambridge and MIT is pushing ahead the frontiers of automation for the selection and evaluation of machine learning models. In general, what does automation mean to Data Science?
- Hyundai Capital America: Principal Statistician - Oct 31, 2014.
Managing the design, development, and implementation of statistical services to assess Loan and Credit Portfolio risk status and trends in Commercial and Consumer Loan Portfolio.
- Modern Analytics: Statistician/SAS Programmer - Oct 24, 2014.
Work closely with clients during the development and implementation of statistical, score-based, and empirical models to provide high-quality statistical modeling support.
- WhitePages: Senior Statistician / Data Scientist - Sep 8, 2014.
You have a unique combination of analytic, engineering, and communication skills that allows you to address all aspects of making data valuable, and WhitePages has a unique challenge for you.
- Modern Analytics: Intermediate Statistician/SAS Programmer - Jul 11, 2014.
This full-time consulting role works closely with clients during the development and implementation of statistical, score-based, and empirical models to provide high-quality statistical modeling support. San Diego, CA.
- Salford Systems: Marketing Statistician - Jul 3, 2014.
Passionate and enthusiastic about statistics and analytics, enjoy solving problems and creating educational content, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with technical and marketing departments.