We welcome guest blogs and opinions - see submission guidelines.
How To 2x Your Data Analytics Consulting Rates (Overnight) - Aug 3, 2021.
Looking to up your data analytics consulting rates? Learn exactly what most freelancers are charging, and the rates you SHOULD be charging as a business intelligence and analytics consultant. This post will show you what you need to know to achieve maximum results for your data consulting career.
- Towards a Responsible and Ethical AI
- The Brutal Truth About Data Science
- 5 Mistakes I Wish I Had Avoided in My Data Science Career
Why and how should you learn “Productive Data Science”?
, by Tirthajyoti Sarkar What is Productive Data Science and what are some of its components?
- Design patterns in machine learning
- Why Saying “We Accept the Null Hypothesis” is Wrong: An Intuitive Explanation
- AGI and the Future of Humanity
- How Can You Distinguish Yourself from Hundreds of Other Data Science Candidates?
- Abstraction and Data Science: Not a great combination
Relax! Data Scientists will not go extinct in 10 years, but the role will change
, by Gregory Piatetsky About 70% of KDnuggets readers think that the demand for Data Scientists will increase, and 50% think it will increase significantly. At the same time, over 90% think the role of Data Scientist will change. What will the Data Scientist role be in 10 years?
- How To Transition From Data Freelancer to Data Entrepreneur (Almost Overnight)
Data Scientists and ML Engineers Are Luxury Employees
, by Adrien Biarnes Maybe it seems that everyone wants to become a data scientist and every organization wants to hire one as quickly as possible. However, a mismatch often exists between what companies tend to need and what ML practitioners want to do. So, it's time for the field to take another step toward maturity through an enhanced appreciation of the broad range of technical foundations for an organization to become data-driven.
5 Lessons McKinsey Taught Me That Will Make You a Better Data Scientist
, by Tessa Xie How to stand out from your peers in the data world.