We welcome guest blogs and opinions - see submission guidelines.
Will Your Job be Replaced by a Machine? - Oct 13, 2021.
Yes! It will happen. However, you can pivot and thrive in this disruptive time by becoming a Citizen Developer!
How I Built A Perfect Model And Got Into Trouble - Oct 12, 2021.
Data-driven decisions, actionable insights, business impact—you've seen these buzzwords in data science jobs descriptions. But, just focusing on these terms doesn't automatically lead to the best results. Learn from this real-world scenario that followed data-driven indecisiveness, found misleading insights, and initially created a negative business impact.
Choose The Right Job in Data: 5 Signs To Look For In An Engineering Culture - Oct 8, 2021.
Software engineers seeking jobs at data companies face a new problem: choosing the right job out of all the options. Learn the 5 signs that signal an agile and innovative engineering culture.
Building and Operationalizing Machine Learning Models: Three tips for success - Oct 7, 2021.
With more enterprises implementing machine learning to improve revenue and operations, properly operationalizing the ML lifecycle in a holistic way is crucial for data teams to make their projects efficient and effective.
Will Data Analysts be Replaced by AI? - Oct 5, 2021.
It's the question so many are asking: will data analysts be replaced by AI? Read this well-reasoned and concise opinion by someone with insight into the matter.
Cartoon: How Deep Is That Data Lake? - Oct 2, 2021.
New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at some of the problems data engineers may encounter when trying to measure data lakes.
Surpassing Trillion Parameters and GPT-3 with Switch Transformers – a path to AGI? - Oct 1, 2021.
Ever larger models churning on increasingly faster machines suggest a potential path toward smarter AI, such as with the massive GPT-3 language model. However, new, more lean, approaches are being conceived and explored that may rival these super-models, which could lead to a future with more efficient implementations of advanced AI-driven systems.
- Scale and Govern AI Initiatives with ModelOps
- Data Science Process Lifecycle
- MLOps and ModelOps: What’s the Difference and Why it Matters
- How Data Scientists Can Compete in the Global Job Market
Nine Tools I Wish I Mastered Before My PhD in Machine Learning
, by Aliaksei Mikhailiuk Whether you are building a start up or making scientific breakthroughs these tools will bring your ML pipeline to the next level.
- What 2 years of self-teaching data science taught me
- How Many AI Neurons Does It Take to Simulate a Brain Neuron?
- Smart Ingestion: Using ontology-driven AI
- Math 2.0: The Fundamental Importance of Machine Learning
- Antifragility and Machine Learning
- Behind OpenAI Codex: 5 Fascinating Challenges About Building Codex You Didn’t Know About
- How to solve machine learning problems in the real world