Opinions, Interviews, Reports
We welcome guest blogs and opinions - see submission guidelines.
I have a joke about … - Aug 1, 2020.
I have a machine learning joke, but it is not performing as well on a new audience. We bring you a selection of the nerdy self-referential computer jokes that were popular on the web recently.
- Is depth useful for self-attention?
- Recommender Systems in a Nutshell
- Monitoring Apache Spark – We’re building a better Spark UI
- Why would you put Scikit-learn in the browser?
- 10 Steps for Tackling Data Privacy and Security Laws in 2020
- What I learned from looking at 200 machine learning tools
Data Science MOOCs are too Superficial
Most massive open online courses are too superficial because they offer introductory-level courses. For in-depth knowledge, more is needed to increase your knowledge and expertise after establishing a foundation.
The Bitter Lesson of Machine Learning
Since that renowned conference at Dartmouth College in 1956, AI research has experienced many crests and troughs of progress through the years. From the many lessons learned during this time, some have needed to be re-learned -- repeatedly -- and the most important of which has also been the most difficult to accept by many researchers.
- Deep Learning in Finance: Is This The Future of the Financial Industry?
- What every Data Scientist needs to learn from Business Leaders
- Why Learn Python? Here Are 8 Data-Driven Reasons
- 5 Innovative AI Software Companies You Should Know
- Scope and Impact of AI in Agriculture
- Data Scientists Have Developed a Faster Way to Reduce Pollution, Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Largest Dataset Analyzed – Poll Results and Trends
- How to Build Your Data Science Competency for Post-COVID Future