We welcome guest blogs and opinions - see submission guidelines.
How Data Scientists Can Compete in the Global Job Market - Sep 24, 2021.
Data scientists wanting to stay competitive or break into the field will need the right approach. These techniques will help them search for and secure a new position.
Nine Tools I Wish I Mastered Before My PhD in Machine Learning - Sep 22, 2021.
Whether you are building a start up or making scientific breakthroughs these tools will bring your ML pipeline to the next level.
What 2 years of self-teaching data science taught me - Sep 17, 2021.
Many of us self-learn data science from the very beginning. While continuing to self-learn on demand is crucial, especially after you become a professional, there can be many pitfalls early on for learning the wrong way or missing out on key ideas that are important for the real-world application of data science.
How Many AI Neurons Does It Take to Simulate a Brain Neuron? - Sep 13, 2021.
A new research shows some shocking answers to that question.
Smart Ingestion: Using ontology-driven AI - Sep 8, 2021.
Imagine data that organizes itself to power your decision-making.
Math 2.0: The Fundamental Importance of Machine Learning - Sep 8, 2021.
Machine learning is not just another way to program computers; it represents a fundamental shift in the way we understand the world. It is Math 2.0.
Antifragility and Machine Learning - Sep 6, 2021.
Our intuition for most products, processes, and even some models might be that they either will get worse over time, or if they fail, they will experience an cascade of more failure. But, what if we could intentionally design systems and models to only get better, even as the world around them gets worse?
Behind OpenAI Codex: 5 Fascinating Challenges About Building Codex You Didn’t Know About - Sep 3, 2021.
Some ML engineering and modeling challenges encountering during the construction of Codex.
How to solve machine learning problems in the real world - Sep 2, 2021.
Becoming a machine learning engineer pro is your goal? Sure, online ML courses and Kaggle-style competitions are great resources to learn the basics. However, the daily job of a ML engineer requires an additional layer of skills that you won’t master through these approaches.
The Top Industries Hiring Data Scientists in 2021
, by Devin Partida People realize that effective uses of data can increase competitiveness, even in a challenging marketplace. Here are six industries hiring data scientists now that will likely continue doing so for the foreseeable future.
- How causal inference lifts augmented analytics beyond flatland
- The Significance of Data-centric AI
- Coding Ethics for AI & AIOps: Designing Responsible AI Systems
- The Most Important Tool for Data Engineers
- What is Noise?
- Essential Features of An Efficient Data Integration Solution
Django’s 9 Most Common Applications
, by Aakash Bijwe Django is a Python web application framework enjoying widespread adoption in the data science community. But what else can you use Django for? Read this article for 9 use cases where you can put Django to work.
- 7 reasons you should get a formal degree in Data Science
- 5 Things That Make My Job as a Data Scientist Easier
- Stack Overflow Survey Data Science Highlights
- Demystifying AI: The prejudices of Artificial Intelligence (and human beings)
- 5 Data Science Career Mistakes To Avoid
- 15 Things I Look for in Data Science Candidates
- What I Learned From “Women in Data Science” Conferences
- 3 mindset changes to become a better analyst
The Difference Between Data Scientists and ML Engineers
, by Kurtis Pykes What's the difference? Responsibilities, expertise, and salary expectations.
- For SQL, or why I’m so over-protective of my data people
- How My Learning Path Changed After Becoming a Data Scientist
- Including ModelOps in your AI strategy
- Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
How Visualization is Transforming Exploratory Data Analysis
, by Todd Mostak Data analysts are dealing with bigger datasets than ever before, making interrogation difficult. Visualized Exploratory Data Analysis, supported by advanced parallel computing, promises an answer.
- How To 2x Your Data Analytics Consulting Rates (Overnight)