This page features most recent and most popular posts on Machine Learning.
- Build and deploy your first machine learning web app [Silver Blog]
A beginner’s guide to train and deploy machine learning pipelines in Python using PyCaret.
- Automated Machine Learning: The Free eBook [Silver Blog]
There is a lot to learn about automated machine learning theory and practice. This free eBook can get you started the right way.
- AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare [Gold Blog]
Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- Start Your Machine Learning Career in Quarantine [Gold Blog]
While this quarantine can last two months, make the most of it by starting your career in Machine Learning with this 60-day learning plan.
- Beginners Learning Path for Machine Learning [Gold Blog]
So, you are interested in machine learning? Here is your complete learning path to start your career in the field.
- Free High-Quality Machine Learning & Data Science Books & Courses: Quarantine Edition [Gold Blog]
If you find yourself quarantined and looking for free learning materials in the way of books and courses to sharpen your data science and machine learning skills, this collection of articles I have previously written curating such things is for you.
- Can Java Be Used for Machine Learning and Data Science? [Gold Blog]
While Python and R have become favorites for building these programs, many organizations are turning to Java application development to meet their needs. Read on to see how, and why.
- 10 Must-read Machine Learning Articles (March 2020) [Gold Blog]
This list will feature some of the recent work and discoveries happening in machine learning, as well as guides and resources for both beginner and intermediate data scientists.
- How to Do Hyperparameter Tuning on Any Python Script in 3 Easy Steps [Silver Blog]
With your machine learning model in Python just working, it's time to optimize it for performance. Follow this guide to setup automated tuning using any optimization library in three steps.
- Mathematics for Machine Learning: The Free eBook [Platinum Blog]
Check out this free ebook covering the fundamentals of mathematics for machine learning, as well as its companion website of exercises and Jupyter notebooks.
- Introducing MIDAS: A New Baseline for Anomaly Detection in Graphs [Platinum Blog]
From network security to financial fraud, anomaly detection helps protect businesses, individuals, and online communities. To help improve anomaly detection, researchers have developed a new approach called MIDAS.
- How (not) to use Machine Learning for time series forecasting: The sequel [Gold Blog]
Developing machine learning predictive models from time series data is an important skill in Data Science. While the time element in the data provides valuable information for your model, it can also lead you down a path that could fool you into something that isn't real. Follow this example to learn how to spot trouble in time series data before it's too late.
- 24 Best (and Free) Books To Understand Machine Learning [Platinum Blog]
We have compiled a list of some of the best (and free) machine learning books that will prove helpful for everyone aspiring to build a career in the field.
- A Top Machine Learning Algorithm Explained: Support Vector Machines (SVM) [Silver Blog]
Support Vector Machines (SVMs) are powerful for solving regression and classification problems. You should have this approach in your machine learning arsenal, and this article provides all the mathematics you need to know -- it's not as hard you might think.
- Resources for Women in AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning [Silver Blog]
For the international women's day, we feature resources to help more women enter and succeed in AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning fields.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 2) [Platinum Blog]
We explain important AI, ML, Data Science terms you should know in 2020, including Double Descent, Ethics in AI, Explainability (Explainable AI), Full Stack Data Science, Geospatial, GPT-2, NLG (Natural Language Generation), PyTorch, Reinforcement Learning, and Transformer Architecture.
- Free Mathematics Courses for Data Science & Machine Learning [Gold Blog]
It's no secret that mathematics is the foundation of data science. Here are a selection of courses to help increase your maths skills to excel in data science, machine learning, and beyond.
- Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms [Gold Blog]
The Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms has the largest number of leaders ever. We examine the leaders and changes and trends vs previous years.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 1) [Gold Blog]
2020 is well underway, and we bring you 20 AI, data science, and machine learning terms we should all be familiar with as the year marches onward.
- The Data Science Puzzle — 2020 Edition [Silver Blog]
The data science puzzle is once again re-examined through the relationship between several key concepts of the landscape, incorporating updates and observations since last time. Check out the results here.
- The Future of Machine Learning Will Include a Lot Less Engineering [Gold Blog]
Despite getting less attention, the systems-level design and engineering challenges in ML are still very important — creating something useful requires more than building good models, it requires building good systems.