Python leads the 11 top Data Science, Machine Learning platforms. This page brings you the latest KDnuggets Opinions and Tutorials related to Python, as well as our most popular - gold and silver-badge winning content. Enjoy!
Latest posts on Python
- Pruning Machine Learning Models in TensorFlow - Dec 4, 2020Read this overview to learn how to make your models smaller via pruning.
- 10 Python Skills for Beginners - Dec 3, 2020Python is the fastest growing, most-beloved programming language. Get started with these Data Science tips.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n45, Dec 2: TabPy: Combining Python and Tableau; Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun - Dec 2, 2020Combine Python and Tableau with TabPy; Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun; Find 15 Exciting AI Project Ideas for Beginners; Read about the Rise of the Machine Learning Engineer; See How to Incorporate Tabular Data with HuggingFace Transformers
- Object-Oriented Programming Explained Simply for Data Scientists - Dec 1, 2020Read this simple but effective guide to start using Classes in Python 3.
- Deploying Trained Models to Production with TensorFlow Serving - Nov 30, 2020TensorFlow provides a way to move a trained model to a production environment for deployment with minimal effort. In this article, we’ll use a pre-trained model, save it, and serve it using TensorFlow Serving.
Most popular (badge-winning) recent posts on Python
- TabPy: Combining Python and Tableau [Gold Blog]This article demonstrates how to get started using Python in Tableau.
- Top Python Libraries for Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing & Computer Vision [Gold Blog]This article compiles the 30 top Python libraries for deep learning, natural language processing & computer vision, as best determined by KDnuggets staff.
- From Y=X to Building a Complete Artificial Neural Network [Gold Blog]In this tutorial, we will start with the most simple artificial neural network (ANN) and move to something much more complex. We begin by building a machine learning model with no parameters—which is Y=X.
- Learn to build an end to end data science project [Silver Blog]Appreciating the process you must work through for any Data Science project is valuable before you land your first job in this field. With a well-honed strategy, such as the one outlined in this example project, you will remain productive and consistently deliver valuable machine learning models.
- Top Python Libraries for Data Science, Data Visualization & Machine Learning [Gold Blog]This article compiles the 38 top Python libraries for data science, data visualization & machine learning, as best determined by KDnuggets staff.
- Building Neural Networks with PyTorch in Google Colab [Silver Blog]Combining PyTorch and Google's cloud-based Colab notebook environment can be a good solution for building neural networks with free access to GPUs. This article demonstrates how to do just that.
- Roadmap to Natural Language Processing (NLP) [Silver Blog]Check out this introduction to some of the most common techniques and models used in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- fastcore: An Underrated Python Library [Platinum Blog]A unique python library that extends the python programming language and provides utilities that enhance productivity.
- Free From MIT: Intro to Computational Thinking and Data Science [Gold Blog]This free course from MIT will help in your transition to thinking computationally, and ultimately solving complex data science problems.
- 10 Best Machine Learning Courses in 2020 [Gold Blog]If you are ready to take your career in machine learning to the next level, then these top 10 Machine Learning Courses covering both practical and theoretical work will help you excel.
- Data Science Minimum: 10 Essential Skills You Need to Know to Start Doing Data Science [Platinum Blog]Data science is ever-evolving, so mastering its foundational technical and soft skills will help you be successful in a career as a Data Scientist, as well as pursue advance concepts, such as deep learning and artificial intelligence.
- Geographical Plots with Python [Silver Blog]When your data includes geographical information, rich map visualizations can offer significant value for you to understand your data and for the end user when interpreting analytical results.
- Introduction to Time Series Analysis in Python [Gold Blog]Data that is updated in real-time requires additional handling and special care to prepare it for machine learning models. The important Python library, Pandas, can be used for most of this work, and this tutorial guides you through this process for analyzing time-series data.
- Automating Every Aspect of Your Python Project [Gold Blog]Every Python project can benefit from automation using Makefile, optimized Docker images, well configured CI/CD, Code Quality Tools and more…
- Implementing a Deep Learning Library from Scratch in Python [Silver Blog]A beginner’s guide to understanding the fundamental building blocks of deep learning platforms.
- Autograd: The Best Machine Learning Library You’re Not Using? [Gold Blog]If there is a Python library that is emblematic of the simplicity, flexibility, and utility of differentiable programming it has to be Autograd.
- Free From MIT: Intro to Computer Science and Programming in Python [Gold Blog]This free introductory computer science and programming course is available via MIT's Open Courseware platform. It's a great resource for mastering the fundamentals of one of data science's major requirements.
- Modern Data Science Skills: 8 Categories, Core Skills, and Hot Skills [Gold Blog]We analyze the results of the Data Science Skills poll, including 8 categories of skills, 13 core skills that over 50% of respondents have, the emerging/hot skills that data scientists want to learn, and what is the top skill that Data Scientists want to learn.
- The List of Top 10 Lists in Data Science [Gold Blog]The list of Top 10 lists that Data Scientists -- from enthusiasts to those who want to jump start a career -- must know to smoothly navigate a path through this field.
- 5 Different Ways to Load Data in Python [Silver Blog]Data is the bread and butter of a Data Scientist, so knowing many approaches to loading data for analysis is crucial. Here, five Python techniques to bring in your data are reviewed with code examples for you to follow.
- Setting Up Your Data Science & Machine Learning Capability in Python [Silver Blog]With the rich and dynamic ecosystem of Python continuing to be a leading programming language for data science and machine learning, establishing and maintaining a cost-effective development environment is crucial to your business impact. So, do you rent or buy? This overview considers the hidden and obvious factors involved in selecting and implementing your Python platform.