Here are the most recent and most popular posts on NLP
Latest posts on NLP
- GitHub Copilot Open Source Alternatives - Jul 29, 2021GitHub's Copilot code generation tool is currently only available via approved request. Here are 4 Copilot alternatives that you can use in your programming today.
- An AI-Based Framework Solution to Address Email Management Challenges - Jul 28, 2021Expert.ai’s Edge NL API is an on-premise API that can perform NLU tasks with no required training or extra work, offering advanced, out-of-the-box capabilities that address common use cases and can be easily customized to your specific needs.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n28, Jul 28: Design patterns in machine learning; The Best NLP Course is Free - Jul 28, 2021What are the Design patterns for Machine Learning and why you should know them? For more advanced readers, how to use Kafka Connect to create an open source data pipeline for processing real-time data; The state-of-the-art NLP course is freely available; Python Data Structures Compared; Update your Machine Learning skills this summer.
- Facebook Open Sources a Chatbot That Can Discuss Any Topic - Jul 27, 2021The new version expands the capabilities of its predecessor building a much more natural conversational experience.
- The Best SOTA NLP Course is Free! - Jul 21, 2021Hugging Face has recently released a course on using its libraries and ecosystem for practical NLP, and it appears to be very comprehensive. Have a look for yourself.
Most popular (badge-winning) recent posts on NLP
- GitHub Copilot Open Source Alternatives [Gold Blog]GitHub's Copilot code generation tool is currently only available via approved request. Here are 4 Copilot alternatives that you can use in your programming today.
- 6 NLP Techniques Every Data Scientist Should Know [Gold Blog]Natural language processing has already begun to transform to way humans interact with computers, and its advances are moving rapidly. The field is built on core methods that must first be understood, with which you can then launch your data science projects to a new level of sophistication and value.
- Getting Started with 5 Essential Natural Language Processing Libraries [Silver Blog]This article is an overview of how to get started with 5 popular Python NLP libraries, from those for linguistic data visualization, to data preprocessing, to multi-task functionality, to state of the art language modeling, and beyond.
- 15 Free Data Science, Machine Learning & Statistics eBooks for 2021 [Platinum Blog]We present a curated list of 15 free eBooks compiled in a single location to close out the year.
- Top Python Libraries for Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing & Computer Vision [Gold Blog]This article compiles the 30 top Python libraries for deep learning, natural language processing & computer vision, as best determined by KDnuggets staff.
- How to Acquire the Most Wanted Data Science Skills [Gold Blog]We recently surveyed KDnuggets readers to determine the "most wanted" data science skills. Since they seem to be those most in demand from practitioners, here is a collection of resources for getting started with this learning.
- Roadmap to Natural Language Processing (NLP) [Silver Blog]Check out this introduction to some of the most common techniques and models used in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- The NLP Model Forge: Generate Model Code On Demand [Silver Blog]You've seen their Big Bad NLP Database and The Super Duper NLP Repo. Now Quantum Stat is back with its most ambitious NLP product yet: The NLP Model Forge.
- Must-read NLP and Deep Learning articles for Data Scientists [Gold Blog]NLP and deep learning continue to advance, nearly on a daily basis. Check out these recent must-read guides, feature articles, and other resources to keep you on top of the latest advancements and ahead of the curve.
- Easy Speech-to-Text with Python [Platinum Blog]In this blog, I am demonstrating how to convert speech to text using Python. This can be done with the help of the “Speech Recognition” API and “PyAudio” library.
- Natural Language Processing with Python: The Free eBook [Gold Blog]This free eBook is an introduction to natural language processing, and to NLTK, one of the most prevalent Python NLP libraries.
- From Languages to Information: Another Great NLP Course from Stanford [Silver Blog]Check out another example of a Stanford NLP course and its freely available courseware.
- The Best NLP with Deep Learning Course is Free [Platinum Blog]Stanford's Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning is one of the most respected courses on the topic that you will find anywhere, and the course materials are freely available online.
- Natural Language Processing Recipes: Best Practices and Examples [Gold Blog]Here is an overview of another great natural language processing resource, this time from Microsoft, which demonstrates best practices and implementation guidelines for a variety of tasks and scenarios.
- Five Cool Python Libraries for Data Science [Gold Blog]Check out these 5 cool Python libraries that the author has come across during an NLP project, and which have made their life easier.
- The Super Duper NLP Repo: 100 Ready-to-Run Colab Notebooks [Gold Blog]Check out this repository of more than 100 freely-accessible NLP notebooks, curated from around the internet, and ready to launch in Colab with a single click.
- The Big Bad NLP Database: Access Nearly 300 Datasets [Silver Blog]Check out this database of nearly 300 freely-accessible NLP datasets, curated from around the internet.
- Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know [Silver Blog]We’ve seen many predictions for what new advances are expected in the field of AI and machine learning. Here, we review a “data set” based on what researchers were apparently studying at the turn of the decade to take a fresh glimpse into what might come to pass in 2020.
- Top 10 Technology Trends for 2020 [Silver Blog]With integrations of multiple emerging technologies just in the past year, AI development continues at a fast pace. Following the blueprint of science and technology advancements in 2019, we predict 10 trends we expect to see in 2020 and beyond.
- An Introductory Guide to NLP for Data Scientists with 7 Common Techniques [Silver Blog]Data Scientists work with tons of data, and many times that data includes natural language text. This guide reviews 7 common techniques with code examples to introduce you the essentials of NLP, so you can begin performing analysis and building models from textual data.
- Top 5 must-have Data Science skills for 2020 [Gold Blog]The standard job description for a Data Scientist has long highlighted skills in R, Python, SQL, and Machine Learning. With the field evolving, these core competencies are no longer enough to stay competitive in the job market.