- 15 Free Data Science, Machine Learning & Statistics eBooks for 2021 [Platinum Blog]
We present a curated list of 15 free eBooks compiled in a single location to close out the year.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2020 and Key Trends for 2021 [Silver Blog]
2020 is finally coming to a close. While likely not to register as anyone's favorite year, 2020 did have some noteworthy advancements in our field, and 2021 promises some important key trends to look forward to. As has become a year-end tradition, our collection of experts have once again contributed their thoughts. Read on to find out more.
- Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun [Gold Blog]
Here is a freely-available NYU course on deep learning to check out from Yann LeCun and Alfredo Canziani, including videos, slides, and other helpful resources.
- Facebook Open Sourced New Frameworks to Advance Deep Learning Research [Silver Blog]
Polygames, PyTorch3D and HiPlot are the new additions to Facebook’s open source deep learning stack.
- Top Python Libraries for Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing & Computer Vision [Gold Blog]
This article compiles the 30 top Python libraries for deep learning, natural language processing & computer vision, as best determined by KDnuggets staff.
- How to Acquire the Most Wanted Data Science Skills [Gold Blog]
We recently surveyed KDnuggets readers to determine the "most wanted" data science skills. Since they seem to be those most in demand from practitioners, here is a collection of resources for getting started with this learning.
- Top 5 Free Machine Learning and Deep Learning eBooks Everyone should read [Gold Blog]
There is always so much new to learn in machine learning, and keeping well grounded in the fundamentals will help you stay up-to-date with the latest advancements while acing your career in Data Science.
- Building Neural Networks with PyTorch in Google Colab [Silver Blog]
Combining PyTorch and Google's cloud-based Colab notebook environment can be a good solution for building neural networks with free access to GPUs. This article demonstrates how to do just that.
- An Introduction to AI, updated [Silver Blog]
We provide an introduction to key concepts and methods in AI, covering Machine Learning and Deep Learning, with an updated extensive list that includes Narrow AI, Super Intelligence, and Classic Artificial Intelligence, as well as recent ideas of NeuroSymbolic AI, Neuroevolution, and Federated Learning.
- PerceptiLabs – A GUI and Visual API for TensorFlow [Gold Blog]
Recently released PerceptiLabs 0.11, is quickly becoming the GUI and visual API for TensorFlow. PerceptiLabs is built around a sophisticated visual ML modeling editor in which you drag and drop components and connect them together to form your model, automatically creating the underlying TensorFlow code. Try it now.
- 10 Best Machine Learning Courses in 2020 [Gold Blog]
If you are ready to take your career in machine learning to the next level, then these top 10 Machine Learning Courses covering both practical and theoretical work will help you excel.
- Implementing a Deep Learning Library from Scratch in Python [Silver Blog]
A beginner’s guide to understanding the fundamental building blocks of deep learning platforms.
- Autograd: The Best Machine Learning Library You’re Not Using? [Gold Blog]
If there is a Python library that is emblematic of the simplicity, flexibility, and utility of differentiable programming it has to be Autograd.
- Deep Learning’s Most Important Ideas [Gold Blog]
In the field of deep learning, there continues to be a deluge of research and new papers published daily. Many well-adopted ideas that have stood the test of time provide the foundation for much of this new work. To better understand modern deep learning, these techniques cover the basic necessary knowledge, especially as a starting point if you are new to the field.
- Must-read NLP and Deep Learning articles for Data Scientists [Gold Blog]
NLP and deep learning continue to advance, nearly on a daily basis. Check out these recent must-read guides, feature articles, and other resources to keep you on top of the latest advancements and ahead of the curve.
- I have a joke about … [Silver Blog]
I have a machine learning joke, but it is not performing as well on a new audience. We bring you a selection of the nerdy self-referential computer jokes that were popular on the web recently.
- Free MIT Courses on Calculus: The Key to Understanding Deep Learning [Gold Blog]
Calculus is the key to fully understanding how neural networks function. Go beyond a surface understanding of this mathematics discipline with these free course materials from MIT.
- Getting Started with TensorFlow 2 [Gold Blog]
Learn about the latest version of TensorFlow with this hands-on walk-through of implementing a classification problem with deep learning, how to plot it, and how to improve its results.
- Learning by Forgetting: Deep Neural Networks and the Jennifer Aniston Neuron [Gold Blog]
DeepMind’s research shows how to understand the role of individual neurons in a neural network.
- The Most Important Fundamentals of PyTorch you Should Know [Silver Blog]
PyTorch is a constantly developing deep learning framework with many exciting additions and features. We review its basic elements and show an example of building a simple Deep Neural Network (DNN) step-by-step.
- A Complete guide to Google Colab for Deep Learning [Gold Blog]
Google Colab is a widely popular cloud service for machine learning that features free access to GPU and TPU computing. Follow this detailed guide to help you get up and running fast to develop your next deep learning algorithms with Colab.