- The Best NLP with Deep Learning Course is Free [Gold Blog]
Stanford's Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning is one of the most respected courses on the topic that you will find anywhere, and the course materials are freely available online.
- Deep Learning: The Free eBook [Gold Blog]
"Deep Learning" is the quintessential book for understanding deep learning theory, and you can still read it freely online.
- How Deep Learning is Accelerating Drug Discovery in Pharmaceuticals [Gold Blog]
The goal of this essay is to discuss meaningful machine learning progress in the real-world application of drug discovery. There’s even a solid chance of the deep learning approach to drug discovery changing lives for the better doing meaningful good in the world.
- The Data Science Puzzle — 2020 Edition [Silver Blog]
The data science puzzle is once again re-examined through the relationship between several key concepts of the landscape, incorporating updates and observations since last time. Check out the results here.
- Top 5 must-have Data Science skills for 2020 [Gold Blog]
The standard job description for a Data Scientist has long highlighted skills in R, Python, SQL, and Machine Learning. With the field evolving, these core competencies are no longer enough to stay competitive in the job market.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 [Gold Blog]
As we say goodbye to one year and look forward to another, KDnuggets has once again solicited opinions from numerous research & technology experts as to the most important developments of 2019 and their 2020 key trend predictions.
- 10 Free Top Notch Machine Learning Courses [Gold Blog]
Are you interested in studying machine learning over the holidays? This collection of 10 free top notch courses will allow you to do just that, with something for every approach to improving your machine learning skills.
- Open Source Projects by Google, Uber and Facebook for Data Science and AI [Gold Blog]
Open source is becoming the standard for sharing and improving technology. Some of the largest organizations in the world namely: Google, Facebook and Uber are open sourcing their own technologies that they use in their workflow to the public.
- Facebook Has Been Quietly Open Sourcing Some Amazing Deep Learning Capabilities for PyTorch [Silver Blog]
The new release of PyTorch includes some impressive open source projects for deep learning researchers and developers.
- Activation maps for deep learning models in a few lines of code [Silver Blog]
We illustrate how to show the activation maps of various layers in a deep CNN model with just a couple of lines of code.
- 5 Famous Deep Learning Courses/Schools of 2019 [Gold Blog]
Deep Learning is/has become the hottest skill in Data Science at the moment. There is a plethora of articles, courses, technologies, influencers and resources that we can leverage to gain the Deep Learning skills.
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders [Silver Blog]
Our list of deep learning researchers and industry leaders are the people you should follow to stay current with this wildly expanding field in AI. From early practitioners and established academics to entrepreneurs and today’s top corporate influencers, this diverse group of individuals is leading the way into tomorrow’s deep learning landscape.
- Which Data Science Skills are core and which are hot/emerging ones? [Gold Blog]
We identify two main groups of Data Science skills: A: 13 core, stable skills that most respondents have and B: a group of hot, emerging skills that most do not have (yet) but want to add. See our detailed analysis.
- TensorFlow vs PyTorch vs Keras for NLP [Silver Blog]
These three deep learning frameworks are your go-to tools for NLP, so which is the best? Check out this comparative analysis based on the needs of NLP, and find out where things are headed in the future.
- Deep Learning Next Step: Transformers and Attention Mechanism [Silver Blog]
With the pervasive importance of NLP in so many of today's applications of deep learning, find out how advanced translation techniques can be further enhanced by transformers and attention mechanisms.
- Deep Learning for NLP: Creating a Chatbot with Keras! [Silver Blog]
Learn how to use Keras to build a Recurrent Neural Network and create a Chatbot! Who doesn’t like a friendly-robotic personal assistant?
- Deep Learning for NLP: ANNs, RNNs and LSTMs explained! [Silver Blog]
Learn about Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTMs like never before and use NLP to build a Chatbot!
- This New Google Technique Help Us Understand How Neural Networks are Thinking [Silver Blog]
Recently, researchers from the Google Brain team published a paper proposing a new method called Concept Activation Vectors (CAVs) that takes a new angle to the interpretability of deep learning models.
- A Summary of DeepMind’s Protein Folding Upset at CASP13 [Silver Blog]
Learn how DeepMind dominated the last CASP competition for advancing protein folding models. Their approach using gradient descent is today's state of the art for predicting the 3D structure of a protein knowing only its comprising amino acid compounds.
- What you need to know: The Modern Open-Source Data Science/Machine Learning Ecosystem [Silver Blog]
We identify the 6 tools in the modern open-source Data Science ecosystem, examine the Python vs R question, and determine which tools are used the most with Deep Learning and Big Data.
- Python leads the 11 top Data Science, Machine Learning platforms: Trends and Analysis [Gold Blog]
Python continues to lead the top Data Science platforms, but R and RapidMiner hold their share; Almost 50% have used Deep Learning tools; SQL is steady; Consolidation continues.