This page features most recent and most popular posts on AI and Artificial Intelligence.
- Top Google AI, Machine Learning Tools for Everyone [Silver Blog]
Google is much more than a search company. Learn about all the tools they are developing to help turn your ideas into reality through Google AI.
- Awesome Machine Learning and AI Courses [Gold Blog]
Check out this list of awesome, free machine learning and artificial intelligence courses with video lectures.
- The Bitter Lesson of Machine Learning [Gold Blog]
Since that renowned conference at Dartmouth College in 1956, AI research has experienced many crests and troughs of progress through the years. From the many lessons learned during this time, some have needed to be re-learned -- repeatedly -- and the most important of which has also been the most difficult to accept by many researchers.
- 13 must-read papers from AI experts [Silver Blog]
What research articles do top AI experts in the field recommend? Find out which ones and why, then be sure to add each to your reading to do list.
- AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare [Gold Blog]
Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- 10 Must-read Machine Learning Articles (March 2020) [Gold Blog]
This list will feature some of the recent work and discoveries happening in machine learning, as well as guides and resources for both beginner and intermediate data scientists.
- Resources for Women in AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning [Silver Blog]
For the international women's day, we feature resources to help more women enter and succeed in AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning fields.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 2) [Platinum Blog]
We explain important AI, ML, Data Science terms you should know in 2020, including Double Descent, Ethics in AI, Explainability (Explainable AI), Full Stack Data Science, Geospatial, GPT-2, NLG (Natural Language Generation), PyTorch, Reinforcement Learning, and Transformer Architecture.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 1) [Gold Blog]
2020 is well underway, and we bring you 20 AI, data science, and machine learning terms we should all be familiar with as the year marches onward.
- The Data Science Puzzle — 2020 Edition [Silver Blog]
The data science puzzle is once again re-examined through the relationship between several key concepts of the landscape, incorporating updates and observations since last time. Check out the results here.
- The Future of Machine Learning Will Include a Lot Less Engineering [Gold Blog]
Despite getting less attention, the systems-level design and engineering challenges in ML are still very important — creating something useful requires more than building good models, it requires building good systems.
- Top 10 Technology Trends for 2020 [Silver Blog]
With integrations of multiple emerging technologies just in the past year, AI development continues at a fast pace. Following the blueprint of science and technology advancements in 2019, we predict 10 trends we expect to see in 2020 and beyond.
- Google’s New Explainable AI Service [Gold Blog]
Google has started offering a new service for “explainable AI” or XAI, as it is fashionably called. Presently offered tools are modest, but the intent is in the right direction.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Technology Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 [Silver Blog]
We asked leading experts - what are the most important developments of 2019 and 2020 key trends in AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Deep Learning? This blog focuses mainly on technology and deployment.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 [Gold Blog]
As we say goodbye to one year and look forward to another, KDnuggets has once again solicited opinions from numerous research & technology experts as to the most important developments of 2019 and their 2020 key trend predictions.
- Open Source Projects by Google, Uber and Facebook for Data Science and AI [Gold Blog]
Open source is becoming the standard for sharing and improving technology. Some of the largest organizations in the world namely: Google, Facebook and Uber are open sourcing their own technologies that they use in their workflow to the public.
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI [Gold Blog]
Artificial Intelligence continues to fill the media headlines while scientists and engineers rapidly expand its capabilities and applications. With such explosive growth in the field, there is a great deal to learn. Dive into these 10 free books that are must-reads to support your AI study and work.
- How AI will transform healthcare (and can it fix the US healthcare system?) [Silver Blog]
This thorough review focuses on the impact of AI, 5G, and edge computing on the healthcare sector in the 2020s as well as a look at quantum computing's potential impact on AI, healthcare, and financial services.
- 5 Famous Deep Learning Courses/Schools of 2019 [Gold Blog]
Deep Learning is/has become the hottest skill in Data Science at the moment. There is a plethora of articles, courses, technologies, influencers and resources that we can leverage to gain the Deep Learning skills.
- BERT is changing the NLP landscape [Silver Blog]
BERT is changing the NLP landscape and making chatbots much smarter by enabling computers to better understand speech and respond intelligently in real-time.
- 6 Key Concepts in Andrew Ng’s “Machine Learning Yearning” [Silver Blog]
If you are diving into AI and machine learning, Andrew Ng's book is a great place to start. Learn about six important concepts covered to better understand how to use these tools from one of the field's best practitioners and teachers.