This page features most recent and most popular posts on AI and Artificial Intelligence.
Latest posts on AI
- Computer Vision in Agriculture - Sep 27, 2021Deep learning isn’t just for placing ads or identifying cats anymore. Instead, a slew of young startups have started to incorporate the advances in computer vision made possible through larger and larger neural networks to real working robots in the fields.
- GitHub Copilot and the Rise of AI Language Models in Programming Automation - Sep 22, 2021Read on to learn more about what makes Copilot different from previous autocomplete tools (including TabNine), and why this particular tool has been generating so much controversy.
- Nine Tools I Wish I Mastered Before My PhD in Machine Learning - Sep 22, 2021Whether you are building a start up or making scientific breakthroughs these tools will bring your ML pipeline to the next level.
- Free virtual event: Big Data and AI Toronto - Sep 21, 2021This year’s Big Data and AI Toronto conference and expo, held virtually Oct 13-14, will provide attendees with a 360° view of the industry through a unique 4-in-1 experience: Artificial intelligence, big data, cloud, and cybersecurity.
- How Many AI Neurons Does It Take to Simulate a Brain Neuron? - Sep 13, 2021A new research shows some shocking answers to that question.
Most popular (badge-winning) recent posts on AI
- Nine Tools I Wish I Mastered Before My PhD in Machine Learning [Gold Blog]Whether you are building a start up or making scientific breakthroughs these tools will bring your ML pipeline to the next level.
- GitHub Copilot Open Source Alternatives [Gold Blog]GitHub's Copilot code generation tool is currently only available via approved request. Here are 4 Copilot alternatives that you can use in your programming today.
- Interpretable Machine Learning: The Free eBook [Silver Blog]Interested in learning more about interpretability in machine learning? Check out this free eBook to learn about the basics, simple interpretable models, and strategies for interpreting more complex black box models.
- Top 10 Computer Vision Papers 2020 [Silver Blog]The top 10 computer vision papers in 2020 with video demos, articles, code, and paper reference.
- Main 2020 Developments and Key 2021 Trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Technology [Gold Blog]Our panel of leading experts reviews 2020 main developments and examines the key trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning Technology.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2020 and Key Trends for 2021 [Silver Blog]2020 is finally coming to a close. While likely not to register as anyone's favorite year, 2020 did have some noteworthy advancements in our field, and 2021 promises some important key trends to look forward to. As has become a year-end tradition, our collection of experts have once again contributed their thoughts. Read on to find out more.
- 15 Exciting AI Project Ideas for Beginners [Silver Blog]There are many branches to AI to learn, but a project-based approach can keep things interesting. Here is a list of 15 such projects you can get started on implementing today.
- AI and Automation meets BI [Silver Blog]Organizations use a variety of BI tools to analyze structured data. These tools are used for ad-hoc analysis, and for dashboards and reports that are essential for decision making. In this post, we describe a new set of BI tools that continue this trend.
- An Introduction to AI, updated [Silver Blog]We provide an introduction to key concepts and methods in AI, covering Machine Learning and Deep Learning, with an updated extensive list that includes Narrow AI, Super Intelligence, and Classic Artificial Intelligence, as well as recent ideas of NeuroSymbolic AI, Neuroevolution, and Federated Learning.
- Online Certificates/Courses in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning from Top Universities [Silver Blog]We present the online courses and certificates in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and related topics from the top 20 universities in the world.
- 8 AI/Machine Learning Projects To Make Your Portfolio Stand Out [Silver Blog]If you are just starting down a path toward a career in Data Science, or you are already a seasoned practitioner, then keeping active to advance your experience through side projects is invaluable to take you to the next professional level. These eight interesting project ideas with source code and reference articles will jump start you to thinking outside of the box.
- Top Google AI, Machine Learning Tools for Everyone [Silver Blog]Google is much more than a search company. Learn about all the tools they are developing to help turn your ideas into reality through Google AI.
- Awesome Machine Learning and AI Courses [Gold Blog]Check out this list of awesome, free machine learning and artificial intelligence courses with video lectures.
- The Bitter Lesson of Machine Learning [Gold Blog]Since that renowned conference at Dartmouth College in 1956, AI research has experienced many crests and troughs of progress through the years. From the many lessons learned during this time, some have needed to be re-learned -- repeatedly -- and the most important of which has also been the most difficult to accept by many researchers.
- 13 must-read papers from AI experts [Silver Blog]What research articles do top AI experts in the field recommend? Find out which ones and why, then be sure to add each to your reading to do list.
- AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare [Gold Blog]Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- 10 Must-read Machine Learning Articles (March 2020) [Gold Blog]This list will feature some of the recent work and discoveries happening in machine learning, as well as guides and resources for both beginner and intermediate data scientists.
- Resources for Women in AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning [Silver Blog]For the international women's day, we feature resources to help more women enter and succeed in AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning fields.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 2) [Platinum Blog]We explain important AI, ML, Data Science terms you should know in 2020, including Double Descent, Ethics in AI, Explainability (Explainable AI), Full Stack Data Science, Geospatial, GPT-2, NLG (Natural Language Generation), PyTorch, Reinforcement Learning, and Transformer Architecture.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 1) [Gold Blog]2020 is well underway, and we bring you 20 AI, data science, and machine learning terms we should all be familiar with as the year marches onward.
- The Data Science Puzzle — 2020 Edition [Silver Blog]The data science puzzle is once again re-examined through the relationship between several key concepts of the landscape, incorporating updates and observations since last time. Check out the results here.