All (107) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (19) | News, Features (11) | Opinions, Interviews (25) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (4)
- Top 20 Deep Learning Papers, 2018 Edition - Apr 3, 2018.
Deep Learning is constantly evolving at a fast pace. New techniques, tools and implementations are changing the field of Machine Learning and bringing excellent results.
- Topnotch Keynotes at PAW Healthcare, and 3 other Predictive Analytics Worlds in Vegas - Mar 30, 2018.
Join us in Las Vegas, June 3-7, 2018 and be there to witness these industry heavyweights share their knowledge in can't miss keynote sessions. Register by April 27 to save hundreds with current regular rates.
- How to make a simple bar chart in D3 - Mar 30, 2018.
- A “Weird” Introduction to Deep Learning - Mar 30, 2018.
There are amazing introductions, courses and blog posts on Deep Learning. But this is a different kind of introduction.
- 7 New Dash Apps Made by the Dash Community - Mar 29, 2018.
Learn how make great visualizations using Dash with advanced data visualization workshops for Dash, R, Shiny and Dash R from April 14–15 in Boston, featuring Chris Parmer, the creator of Dash and co-founder of Plotly. Use code KDNUGGETS for 20% off.
- Semantic Segmentation Models for Autonomous Vehicles - Mar 29, 2018.
State-of-the-art Semantic Segmentation models need to be tuned for efficient memory consumption and fps output to be used in time-sensitive domains like autonomous vehicles.
- Using Tensorflow Object Detection to do Pixel Wise Classification - Mar 29, 2018.
Tensorflow recently added new functionality and now we can extend the API to determine pixel by pixel location of objects of interest. So when would we need this extra granularity?
- Strata London, 21-24 May – KDnuggets Special Offer - Mar 29, 2018.
Meet the data industry's leading innovators, hear compelling data case studies, brush up on your technical skills, and get GDPR compliant.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 21-27: 30 Essential #DataScience, #MachineLearning & #DeepLearning Cheat Sheets - Mar 28, 2018.
Also: #Data Skills: They’re Not Just for #DataScientists #DataScience; 50 Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning , #DeepLearning; #DataScience Lessons learned from #MarchMadness competition on @kaggle
- Wharton: Successful Applications of Customer Analytics, May 9-10, Philadelphia - Mar 28, 2018.
The WCAI annual conference, Successful Applications of Customer Analytics is dedicated to real-world applications that balance high-level rigor and business know-how, and to elevating the role of analytics in an organization strategic decision-making.
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Reinforcement Learning, by Shweta Bhatt - Mar 28, 2018.
With the popularity of Reinforcement Learning continuing to grow, we take a look at five things you need to know about RL.
- Understanding Feature Engineering: Deep Learning Methods for Text Data - Mar 28, 2018.
Newer, advanced strategies for taming unstructured, textual data: In this article, we will be looking at more advanced feature engineering strategies which often leverage deep learning models.
- Strata London, where Smart Data Science meets Business Strategy, KDnuggets Offer - Mar 27, 2018.
Strata Data Conferences bring together some of the world's smartest data scientists and business strategists. Join them in London and save with code PCKDNG.
- Graduate programs in Data Analytics – 100% online - Mar 27, 2018.
Enhance your skill set with a data analytics degree — 100% online. Check out the 30-credit Master's in Data Analytics, delivered through Penn State World Campus.
- Principles of Guided Analytics - Mar 27, 2018.
KNIME outline their guided analytics system and explain how this can assist data scientists to predict future outcomes.
- Exploring DeepFakes - Mar 27, 2018.
In this post, I explore the capabilities of this tech, describe how it works, and discuss potential applications.
- Top Stories, Mar 19-25: 5 Things You Need to Know about Sentiment Analysis and Classification; Top 12 Essential Command Line Tools for Data Scientists - Mar 26, 2018.
Also: Introduction to k-Nearest Neighbors; Descriptive Statistics: The Mighty Dwarf of Data Science; 8 Common Pitfalls That Can Ruin Your Prediction; Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal?; Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning Open Source Projects
- MLaaS: Best Practices for Machine Learning as a Service platform, Apr 5 Webinar - Mar 26, 2018.
Learn how Machine Learning as a Service initiatives bring Data Scientists, IT and Analytic Operations together to deploy and scale more models.
- Datadeck Makes Data Sexy! - Mar 26, 2018.
Finally, it’s time for data scientists and analysts to be labeled as sexy and interesting. We’re going to help you make that happen.
- Win KDnuggets Pass to Artificial Intelligence Conference, Apr 29 – May 2, NYC - Mar 26, 2018.
KDnuggets readers have a chance to win a Bronze Pass to AI Conference, a new must-attend conference for AI business and technology.
- Comparing Deep Learning Frameworks: A Rosetta Stone Approach - Mar 26, 2018.
A Rosetta Stone of deep-learning frameworks has been created to allow data-scientists to easily leverage their expertise from one framework to another.
- Text Data Preprocessing: A Walkthrough in Python - Mar 26, 2018.
This post will serve as a practical walkthrough of a text data preprocessing task using some common Python tools.
- New KDnuggets Poll: Where did you apply Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning methods in 2017? - Mar 25, 2018.
Data Science and Machine Learning are applicable very widely, so it is interesting to see how the application areas change. KDnuggets was running this question each year since 2006, so please vote and we will analyze the results and report the trends.
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness - Mar 24, 2018.
AI has mastered chess, Go, and other games, but can AI master March Madness? KDnuggets Cartoon imagines one scenario when this happens.
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Sentiment Analysis and Classification - Mar 23, 2018.
We take a look at the important things you need to know about sentiment analysis, including social media, classification, evaluation metrics and how to visualise the results.
- Is ReLU After Sigmoid Bad? - Mar 23, 2018.
Recently [we] were analyzing how different activation functions interact among themselves, and we found that using relu after sigmoid in the last two layers worsens the performance of the model.
- Human Involvement Helps Researchers Perfect New Algorithms to Train Robots - Mar 22, 2018.
Many underestimate the role of humans in successful deployment of AI solutions. Alegion engine produces AI training data and enables content moderation, sentiment analysis, data enrichment, tagging, categorization, and more.
- Exclusive Report: The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite - Mar 22, 2018.
Get the report on The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite Report and save with code KDN20 on Chief Analytics Officer, Spring in San Francisco.
- Data Skills: They’re Not Just for Data Scientists - Mar 22, 2018.
The continued growth of big data, both in terms of quality and accessibility, is disrupting a wide range of roles. The skills needed to analyse this data need to be learned by everyone - not just data scientists.
- Introduction to k-Nearest Neighbors - Mar 22, 2018.
What is k-Nearest-Neighbors (kNN), some useful applications, and how it works.
- CatBoost vs. Light GBM vs. XGBoost - Mar 22, 2018.
Who is going to win this war of predictions and on what cost? Let’s explore.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 14-20: Introduction to Markov Chains “What are Markov chains, when to use them, and how they work” - Mar 21, 2018.
Also: Reinforcement Learning Cheat Sheet; How to do #MachineLearning Efficiently; 6 Interesting Things You Can Do with #Python on #Facebook Data; Demystifying #Docker for #DataScientists
- Score a Nvidia Titan V GPU at AnacondaCON 2018 - Mar 21, 2018.
At AnacondaCON 2018 in Austin, Apr 8-11, you'll learn how data scientists are using GPUs for machine learning across a variety of applications and industries. The best part? One lucky attendee will receive a FREE NVIDIA TITAN V GPU!
- 8 Common Pitfalls That Can Ruin Your Prediction - Mar 21, 2018.
A good prediction can help your work and make it easier. But how can you be sure that your prediction is good? Here are some common pitfalls that you should avoid.
- How does business intelligence & data analytics drive business value? - Mar 21, 2018.
The concept of big data has gained traction & ingrained itself in commercial consciousness. Learn the value of business intelligence & data analytics.
- Top 12 Essential Command Line Tools for Data Scientists - Mar 21, 2018.
This post is a short introductory overview of 12 Unix-like operating system command line tools of value to data science tasks, and the data scientists who perform them.
- Making Machine Learning Simple - Mar 20, 2018.
Learn how to build better models with support for multiple data sources and feature extraction at scale, simplify operations with on-demand cluster management, and more.
- Ranking Popular Distributed Computing Packages for Data Science - Mar 20, 2018.
We examined 140 frameworks and distributed programing packages and came up with a list of top 20 distributed computing packages useful for Data Science, based on a combination of Github, Stack Overflow, and Google results.
- Descriptive Statistics: The Mighty Dwarf of Data Science - Mar 20, 2018.
No other mean of data description is more comprehensive than Descriptive Statistics and with the ever increasing volumes of data and the era of low latency decision making needs, its relevance will only continue to increase.
- What Machine Learning Isn’t - Mar 20, 2018.
There are limits to what the state-of-the-art is capable of, which doesn’t mean that there aren’t tons of perfect use cases for machine learning, but does mean that you have to go into the process with your eyes open.
- Madrid Advanced Statistics and Data Mining Summer School - Mar 19, 2018.
The courses cover topics such as Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Bayesian Networks, Big Data with Apache Spark, Bayesian Inference, Text Mining and Time Series. Each course has theoretical and practical classes, the latter done with R or Python.
- Multiscale Methods and Machine Learning - Mar 19, 2018.
We highlight recent developments in machine learning and Deep Learning related to multiscale methods, which analyze data at a variety of scales to capture a wider range of relevant features. We give a general overview of multiscale methods, examine recent successes, and compare with similar approaches.
- Top Stories, Mar 12-18: Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal?; 5 Things You Need to Know about Big Data - Mar 19, 2018.
Also: Introduction to Markov Chains; Introduction to Optimization with Genetic Algorithm; Top 5 Best Jupyter Notebook Extensions; Top 5 Best Jupyter Notebook Extensions; 5 Things to Know Before Rushing to Start in Data Science
- R Fundamentals: Building a Simple Grade Calculator - Mar 19, 2018.
In this tutorial, we'll teach you the basics of R by building a simple grade calculator. While we do not assume any R-specific knowledge, you should be familiar with general programming concepts.
- New Book: Credit risk analytics, The R Companion - Mar 16, 2018.
Credit risk analytics in R will enable you to build credit risk models from start to finish, with access to real credit data on accompanying website, you will master a wide range of applications.
- Your free 70-page guide to a career in data science - Mar 16, 2018.
To help you become a Data Scientist, we put together a guide with answers to: how do you break into the profession? What skills do you need to become a data scientist? Where are best data science jobs?
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Big Data - Mar 16, 2018.
We take a look at five things you need to know about Big Data.
- Quick Feature Engineering with Dates Using fast.ai - Mar 16, 2018.
The fast.ai library is a collection of supplementary wrappers for a host of popular machine learning libraries, designed to remove the necessity of writing your own functions to take care of some repetitive tasks in a machine learning workflow.
- Web Scraping with Python: Illustration with CIA World Factbook - Mar 16, 2018.
In this article, we show how to use Python libraries and HTML parsing to extract useful information from a website and answer some important analytics questions afterwards.
- Data and Analytics Cutting-Edge Events in San Francisco and Chicago - Mar 15, 2018.
Join us in San Francisco or Chicago this spring for the next chapters of the World-renowned Data & Analytics Innovation events, bringing together the top minds in Big Data and Analytics across industries.
- Creating a simple text classifier using Google CoLaboratory - Mar 15, 2018.
Google CoLaboratory is Google’s latest contribution to AI, wherein users can code in Python using a Chrome browser in a Jupyter-like environment. In this article I have shared a method, and code, to create a simple binary text classifier using Scikit Learn within Google CoLaboratory environment.
- Introduction to Markov Chains - Mar 15, 2018.
What are Markov chains, when to use them, and how they work
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 7-13: #MachineLearning Algorithms: Which One to Choose for Your Problem; Train Your ML Models on Google GPUs for Free - Mar 15, 2018.
Also Introduction to Markov Chains; 18 Inspiring Women In #AI, #Analytics #BigData, #DataScience, #MachineLearning.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Engineering – Part II - Mar 15, 2018.
In this post, I share more technical details on how to build good data pipelines and highlight ETL best practices. Primarily, I will use Python, Airflow, and SQL for our discussion.
- So, How Many Machine Learning Models You Have NOT Built? - Mar 14, 2018.
Investigating how data scientists approach machine learning and applying this to the 'ship repair man' analogy.
- Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal? - Mar 14, 2018.
Does GDPR require Machine Learning algorithms to explain their output? Probably not, but experts disagree and there is enough ambiguity to keep lawyers busy.
- Introduction to Optimization with Genetic Algorithm - Mar 14, 2018.
This article gives a brief introduction about evolutionary algorithms (EAs) and describes genetic algorithm (GA) which is one of the simplest random-based EAs.
- Financial Entity Identification and Information Integration Challenge 2018 - Mar 13, 2018.
Take part in the Financial Entity Challenges. Sign up to participate, download the data, submit your solution, and come talk about your work at the ACM DSMM 2018 Workshop.
- Meet experts in AI & Industrial Automation in San Francisco: Save with KDnuggets - Mar 13, 2018.
This June 18-19, RE-WORK will be returning to San Francisco to host the Deep Learning for Robotics Summit and the AI in Industrial Automation Summit. Save 20% with the code KDNUGGETS
- KNIME US Data Science Roadshow 2018 - Mar 13, 2018.
The Data Science Learnathon is coming to the US, coast to coast. Learn how to use open source, GUI driven KNIME Analytics Platform. We’ll provide datasets, jump-start workflows, solutions, and of course data science experts. Sign-up now.
- 5 Things to Know Before Rushing to Start in Data Science - Mar 13, 2018.
Strong math understanding, computing skills, critical thinking and presentations skills provide a strong foundation for a career in Data Science.
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance - Mar 13, 2018.
Analytics is becoming important part of maintenance, with applications to analyzing part failures, using failure distributions to simulate product life, and determining the root cause of failures. We provide an overview of predictive maintenance, its usage and key issues to be considered.
- How to do Machine Learning Efficiently - Mar 13, 2018.
I now believe that there is an art, or craftsmanship, to structuring machine learning work and none of the math heavy books I tended to binge on seem to mention this.
- Top 5 Best Jupyter Notebook Extensions - Mar 13, 2018.
Check out these 5 Jupyter notebook extensions to help increase your productivity.
- KDnuggets – Favorite Data Science / Machine Learning Blog - Mar 12, 2018.
In a recent Kaggle Machine Learning and Data Science Survey, KDnuggets was no. 1 among favorite Data Science Blogs, Podcasts, or Newsletters.
- Top Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy – March 2018 - Mar 12, 2018.
Udemy St Patrick's Day $11.99 sale on top courses from leading instructors and learn Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, Azure Machine Learning, and more.
- John Elder on Why Data Science Is the Greatest Science – Mega-PAW Vegas in June - Mar 12, 2018.
John Elder, Founder & Chair, Elder Research is confirmed to deliver a keynote address at the Predictive Analytics World Mega-Event, taking place in Las Vegas on Jun 3-7, 2018.
- Hierarchical Classification – a useful approach for predicting thousands of possible categories - Mar 12, 2018.
A detailed look at the flat and hierarchical classification approach to dealing with multi-class classification problems.
- Top Stories, Mar 5-11: The Two Sides of Getting a Job as a Data Scientist; Time Series for Dummies – The 3 Step Process - Mar 12, 2018.
Also: 5 Things to Know About Machine Learning; 18 Inspiring Women In AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning; Great Data Scientists Don't Just Think Outside the Box, They Redefine the Box; Is an AI /machine-driven world better than a human driven world?
- Choropleth Maps in R - Mar 12, 2018.
Choropleth maps provides a very simple and easy way to understand visualizations of a measurement across different geographical areas, be it states or countries.
- The Latest in Workforce Analytics – Predictive Analytics World Vegas this June - Mar 9, 2018.
Never fear, workforce analytics is here. We've put together a dedicated track at the 2018 Mega-PAW event in Las Vegas, Jun 3-7, covering Workforce analytics (retaining & optimizing HR with analytics), benefiting your work in HR analytics and beyond.
- Model Risk Management with Automated Machine Learning, Mar 29 Webinar - Mar 9, 2018.
Model Risk Management has recently become a very hot topic in regulatory and compliance-rich industries. Join DataRobot on Mar 29, 2018 for a webinar titled "Model Risk Management with Automated Machine Learning."
- 2018 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Driving the Future of Analytics, Apr 15-17, Baltimore, MD - Mar 9, 2018.
2018 conference will gather 1,000 experts and thought leaders in industry, government, and academia, with over 150 sessions by leading universities and organizations. Register by March 12 to get early rates.
- How StockTwits Applies Social and Sentiment Data Science - Mar 9, 2018.
StockTwits is a social network for investors and traders, giving them a platform to share assertions and perceptions, analyses and predictions.
- Text Processing in R - Mar 9, 2018.
There are good reasons to want to use R for text processing, namely that we can do it, and that we can fit it in with the rest of our analyses. Furthermore, there is a lot of very active development going on in the R text analysis community right now.
- Discover the Looker Difference, Mar 14 Webinar - Mar 8, 2018.
More than just BI, Looker is a modern data platform that can serve the data needs of an entire company, with a balance of self-service and governance with access to a single-source of truth.
- Artificial Intelligence Conference – Exclusive KDnuggets Offer - Mar 8, 2018.
The AI Conference returns to New York, Apr 28-May 2. No other conference delivers the depth and breadth in technical content combined with an applied industry focus. Save an extra 20% on most passes with code PCKDNG.
- 18 Inspiring Women In AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning - Mar 8, 2018.
For the 2018 international women's day, we profile 18 inspiring women who lead the field in AI, Analytics, Big Data , Data science, and Machine Learning areas.
- Get ready for smart apps - Mar 8, 2018.
Mobile platforms are set to benefit from Deep Learning this year, with significant improvements in privacy, offline functionality and much more. But which Android phone should you purchase to maximise these benefits?
- Great Data Scientists Don’t Just Think Outside the Box, They Redefine the Box - Mar 8, 2018.
The best data scientists have strong imaginative skills for not just “thinking outside the box” – but actually redefining the box – in trying to find variables and metrics that might be better predictors of performance.
- 5 Things to Know About Machine Learning - Mar 7, 2018.
This post will point out 5 thing to know about machine learning, 5 things which you may not know, may not have been aware of, or may have once known and now forgotten.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 28 – Mar 6: How to build a #deeplearning model in 15 minutes - Mar 7, 2018.
Also: Introduction to Functional Programming in #Python; 5 Quick and Easy #DataVisualization in #Python with Code; Predicting the 2018 #Oscar Winners with #MachineLearning; #Keras implementations of Generative Adversarial Networks
- Don’t Miss these Amazing Speakers at Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare – Las Vegas in June - Mar 7, 2018.
The agenda is live for Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare, Jun 3-7 in Las Vegas, and the conference schedule features five information packed days filled with insightful keynote presentations, interactive workshops, actionable seminars, and great networking opportunities.
- Business and Innovation in AI, Boston, May 1-2 + Save 60% - Mar 7, 2018.
Accelerate AI (X AI) brings business professionals, management and thought leaders together with executive speakers and AI experts to learn one of the most important skills necessary for future success, artificial intelligence. Save 60% with code KDNUGGETS.
- Is an AI /machine-driven world better than a human driven world? - Mar 7, 2018.
On the positive side of AI we have a prospect of self-driving cars, and other benefits, and thru education humans can evolve and improve. The risks include loss of jobs, growing inequality, dealing with superintelligence.
- The Two Sides of Getting a Job as a Data Scientist - Mar 7, 2018.
Are you a Data Scientist looking for a Job? Are you a Recruiter looking for a Data Scientist? If you answered yes or NO to this questions you need to read this.
- Top February Stories: Neural network AI is simple. So… Stop pretending you are a genius - Mar 6, 2018.
Also: Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning Open Source Projects, A Tour of The Top 10 Algorithms for Machine Learning Newbies; 8 Neural Network Architectures Machine Learning Researchers Need to Learn.
- [eBook] Solving 4 Big Problems in Data Science - Mar 6, 2018.
Insights and tools from leading data science teams to accelerate results.
- Experience the Top Speakers at Predictive Analytics World Financial – Las Vegas in June - Mar 6, 2018.
Predictive Analytics World for Financial is heading to Las Vegas, NV on Jun 3-7, 2018 and we're excited to announce the speaker line-up for the conference program.
- Webcasts: Finding analytic solutions to real problems - Mar 6, 2018.
The Technically Speaking webcasts provides real-word case studies that deliver key insights on overcoming the challenges with your data collection, preparation, and analysis.
- Blockchains and APIs - Mar 6, 2018.
Major technological advances are providing opportunities for new business models, based on blockchain, which will see an increase in the number of connected devices in our day-to-day lives.
- Should You Ever Volunteer Your Data Skills for Free? - Mar 6, 2018.
The question has probably come up of whether it’s ever okay to offer your data-related knowledge to people or organizations for free. Does taking that approach ever benefit you?
- A Few Statistics Tips for Marketers - Mar 6, 2018.
Statistics can help good marketers become better marketers. Here are a few things they should know about stats.
- The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon, Santa Clara, April 10-13, 2018 - Mar 5, 2018.
The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon brings 50+ tech lead speakers from Microsoft, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Uber, other leading firms to share best practices and solutions in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, Data science, Blockchain and more. Save 30% by Mar 9 with code KDNUGGET100.
- Graduate programs in Data Analytics – 100% online - Mar 5, 2018.
Enhance your skill set with a data analytics degree — 100% online. Check out the 30-credit Master's in Data Analytics, delivered through Penn State World Campus.
- Time Series for Dummies – The 3 Step Process - Mar 5, 2018.
Time series forecasting is an easy to use, low-cost solution that can provide powerful insights. This post will walk through introduction to three fundamental steps of building a quality model.
- Top Stories, Feb 26 – Mar 4: Introduction to Functional Programming in Python; A Tour of The Top 10 Algorithms for Machine Learning Newbies - Mar 5, 2018.
- Deep Misconceptions About Deep Learning - Mar 5, 2018.
I hope to clarify some processes to attack DL problems and also discuss why it performs so well in some areas such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), image recognition, and machine-translation while failing at others.
- TDWI Chicago, May 6-11: Get Your Hands Dirty With Data – KDnuggets Offer - Mar 2, 2018.
Attend the Hands-on Lab series and bring practical skills back from Chicago. Save 30% through March 16 with priority code KD30.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: March and Beyond - Mar 2, 2018.
Coming soon: Strata San Jose, IBM Think Las Vegas, KNIME Spring Summit Berlin, Predictive Analytics Innovation London, ICDIS Texas, AnacondaCON Austin, and many more.
- For GPU Databases of today, the big challenge is doing JOINS - Mar 2, 2018.
While some GPU database problems have been solved, one challenge remains that only one vendor has tackled properly and that is fast SQL joins on GPU.
- Data Science in Fashion - Mar 2, 2018.
Fashion industry is an extremely competitive and dynamic market. Trends and styles change with the blink of an eye. Data Science can be used here on historical data to predict the trends which will be “Hot” hence potentially saving a lot of time and money.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data - Mar 1, 2018.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more.
- Is Google Tensorflow Object Detection API the Easiest Way to Implement Image Recognition? - Mar 1, 2018.
There are many different ways to do image recognition. Google recently released a new Tensorflow Object Detection API to give computer vision everywhere a boost.
- How to Survive Your Data Science Interview - Mar 1, 2018.
There are many wonderful things about data science. It’s extreme breadth is not one of them. The title of data scientist means something different at every company
- Four Broken Systems & Four Tech Trends for 2018 - Mar 1, 2018.
We may be well into 2018, but here are a set of tech trends for looking forward, along with a set of 4 systems that manifested how inappropriate, inaccurate or outright broken they are in 2017.